How do I scrape f95zone?

momsmagic

Jul 8, 2022
I have a pretty good experience scraping normal websites.
Thing with f95zone is it uses a login form. How do I scrape such forums that requires login to display content.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I have a pretty good experience scraping normal websites.
Thing with f95zone is it uses a login form. How do I scrape such forums that requires login to display content.
It's the kind of questions that can't be answered, because it fall on the "if you need to ask, then you shouldn't be given the answer".

Scraping website is not something trivial. Among the many thing mandatory for doing it right, there's pages to discriminate, sometimes even files. Redundancy must be taken into account, and you need to keep the load acceptable for the server. All this need a certain level of knowledge regarding the different protocols used.

If effectively you've a "pretty good experience" at this, then you should already know the answer. It's a really obvious one, and how to do it just need basic knowledge, even taking count of the captcha ; in fact, the captcha force you to follow an easier route.
But since you need to ask, then please, do the staff a favor, and don't try to scrape the forum, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Min Thy Lord

momsmagic

Jul 8, 2022
then please, do the staff a favor, and don't try to scrape the forum, thanks.
I'm not talking about sending a million requests to the site and creating a replica, I wanna save some photos on a thread and it's a pain to right click every photo and click save as, the rename the file since every save file is named the same. It would only take as mush requests if I ware to do this manually on a browser.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I wanna save some photos on a thread and it's a pain to right click every photo and click save as,
I'm pretty sure that there's tons of plugins, for all the possible browsers, that do this in one click.