How do I search for games by genre?

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Im somewhat new to this site, but I have come a long way to understanding how things work. Just missing one simple thing, how do I search by genre? ie: Futa, Tentacle, Female Protagonist etc.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Im somewhat new to this site, but I have come a long way to understanding how things work. Just missing one simple thing, how do I search by genre? ie: Futa, Tentacle, Female Protagonist etc.

You can cross search multiple tags
Use multiple tags by separating them with a comma or type the first three letters and choose from the drop down menu in the Tags search bar.
ex. (3dcg, male protagonist, incest, big tits, etc.)

Reactions: W22N

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
Use multiple tags by separating them with a comma or type the first three letters and choose from the drop down menu in the Tags search bar.
ex. (3dcg, male protagonist, incest, big tits, etc.)
Well, yes but actually no. There's no "side scroller" tag for example. Talking about genre, not simple inclusions.

Does anyone have a proper answer on this question?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Does anyone have a proper answer on this question?
Latest updates. You can pick ten tags to include and exclude, also the prefixes. And there is a side-scroller tag, never used that tag pages search.

But if the available tags aren't what you want then there isn't any other way to search.

Edit Again - Put this here then. Genres are in tags, as side-scroller shows. Latest updates has a and/or switch.

Last edited:

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
Latest updates. You can pick ten tags to include and exclude, also the prefixes. And there is a side-scroller tag, never used that tag pages search.

Edit - But if the available tags aren't what you want then there isn't any other way to search.
Again, 'tags' aren't 'genre'.
In addition to this - I don't think there's even a way to choose a <tag 1> OR <tag 2>. You can only include tags to stack up and that's usually the less useful option when searching.
Anyway, I am looking for a reply from a mod on this.