How do I update games?

luukdeboer

Dec 21, 2018
I have been playing games from here for around 2 months or something and now some games have new updates that I want to play. But how do I install these games and keep my progress from the previous version? Can I just copy paste the save files and delete the older version once I transferred the save files or something?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Soo I can just download a new version, delete the old one and it keeps my progress? Or do I have to start over for every game?
You need to read the OP in each thread, with some games you can use existing saves and others you cannot.

Reactions: bas

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
If u could spare a few seconds to copy the save folder, it might be wise to always make a backup save data before installing the new version.
Better worry than sorry.

Reactions: bas

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
You need to read the OP in each thread, with some games you can use existing saves and others you cannot.
ok im really sorry this is a dumb question...
But what is an OP?
I understand its the description of the game when you open it, but sometimes I see comments of people saying "look at the OP" to find out, and when I look at the authors text on the page I cant find what their talking about. So either im blind or im missing something.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
ok im really sorry this is a dumb question...
But what is an OP?
I understand its the description of the game when you open it, but sometimes I see comments of people saying "look at the OP" to find out, and when I look at the authors text on the page I cant find what their talking about. So either im blind or im missing something.
Original Post
(post #1)