How do people manage their games list?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I been for a while looking for a way to manage my enormous list of NSFW games however I haven't found anything that looks good or works fluid. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for something similar to how Steam does it and yeah I know I can add my games to Steam but I rather avoid doing that.

Reactions: Furyous D

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I just watch threads and look on main pages' update list. Use a bookmark on OP to remind me what is the last verison I played/planning to play.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Every year I delete it all. Then if I remember a game and feel like playing it again I redownload. If I don't remember the game no loss.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I use mega to keep track of downloads, I have a folder where I keep games that I'm playing, and a folder where I keep games that I enjoyed. If they didn't make the cut I just delete them, if they make it into the "keep" folder, I revisit them from time to time if there are different results/playthroughs available to them.

I also have a nested folder in my "keep" folder for completed games that are worthy of playing again.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I got 3 big folders awesome, cool and meh; after i play a game version, i delete the contents and put the game title folder in one of those 3 so if i play it after some long time, i know which version i played last
for instance my awesome folder which is a bit outdated on some games, and can also see the last time i played

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw i was checking the renpy folder with saves from the windows partition, got saves from 1183 games :ROFLMAO:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just watch the thread for each of the games I'm playing so it's easy to see when one of them has been updated. I periodically go through and unwatch enough of the threads I've posted on to keep my "watch list" to 2 pages or less.

As far as how I manage them on my own computer I put all of my games in /Games. Most of them are in /Games/Steam, and my adult games are in /Games/Adult. Nice and simple.

I rarely have more than 2 or 3 different Steam games actually installed at any given time since it's so easy to just click install whenever I want to play something new. I mark the ones I'm either playing now or plan to play soon as "favorites" in Steam even if they're not installed.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I save the download link on JDownloader which includes the version number. For the games I download and play I just keep the game there until a new update comes up. For those few games that I dislike so much to the point of dropping them I'll jut remember their names, it isn't like I have a lot of games in that list.

Reactions: woody554