How do y'all follow posts for updates easily?

Jan 31, 2022
I think this is the forum where I can ask this.... I have been trying to follow the threads for updates, the only 2 ways I can see is the bookmark button and the watch link. Both seem to have their specific uses, but i find that i get into the conversations instead of just following the content. I don't mind the conversations but i'm finding there's lots of off topic or negative posts in the threads that i just would rather ignore, but y'all might be familiar with the desire to read them anyway cause curiosity just overrides everything.

The "latest updates" page works nicely but i can't quite tell how or if i can filter to watched games or anything like that? Does bookmarks work like i'm hoping and maybe it will alert me when the OP updates?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Watched games will have a small eye symbol easy to distinguish from unwatched threads in the latest updates page.

Then just disable "Replies to a watched thread" notifications from your settings so you don't get spammed by random notifications.

Reactions: BunnygirlBoobies
Jan 31, 2022
Watched games will have a small eye symbol easy to distinguish from unwatched threads in the latest updates page.

Then just disable "Replies to a watched thread" notifications from your settings so you don't get spammed by random notifications.
Yeah i did notice the eye icon, but i wasn't sure if turning off replies would achieve anything. So i assume once you turn off the replies notification..... do you just get a notification that "OP was modified" or something?

also i found that under the watched thread page not all of your watches show up... not sure if that's a bug or design cause threads that aren't active don't need your attention anyway. I'd just like to be able to find a watched thread easily if i have to troubleshoot a game.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
also i found that under the watched thread page not all of your watches show up... not sure if that's a bug or design cause threads that aren't active don't need your attention anyway. I'd just like to be able to find a watched thread easily if i have to troubleshoot a game.
The watched threads page is sorted by last user post instead of last update, they are there but unsorted so it is harder to find what was updated.

In the future they are planning to add an alert for thread updates but until then lastest updates is probably the best alternative.

Reactions: BunnygirlBoobies
Jan 31, 2022

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Yeah, you could also couple that with bookmarks for favorite games or something like that.
This way you can have a more exclusive list of games that you can check once in a blue moon to know how things are going or if it wasn't abandoned yet which might happen when you don't see updates for a while...

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
There is F95Checker, it might be what you're looking for.

I personally don't use it. Development of those games take so long that for me it's enaugh to check the threads once in couple of weeks.

Jan 31, 2022
There is F95Checker, it might be what you're looking for.

I personally don't use it. Development of those games take so long that for me it's enaugh to check the threads once in couple of weeks.
Yeah I might just be getting hyperfocused and having just really found and figured out f95 i'm just trying to over indulge on the content and like.... getting focused on the wrong things LOL