How do you actually search for games while excluding thread replies and certain tags?

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
So I go to advanced search, and at "without tags" I include both "3dcg" and "3DCG", but when I then search the two first pages are all "Dating My Daughter" thread replies

The game is tagged with 3dcg, so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong since the search, very specifically, was meant to not include this

How do I go about this? If anyone knows whether there's a way to only search for threads and not thread replies, that'd be really nice as well

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If anyone knows whether there's a way to only search for threads and not thread replies...
For that tick the titles only box in the search bar menu, and above that you can pick how far the search will look. If your looking for a actual game use the quick search bar there's one in the games section, and under the featured games on the main page.

Bisachi

May 26, 2020
For that tick the titles only box in the search bar menu, and above that you can pick how far the search will look. If your looking for a actual game use the quick search bar there's one in the games section, and under the featured games on the main page.
Thanks man you are a real lifesaver, whenever i wanted to search for a game i had to google search the name + f95 to get to the page. Was starting to feel dumb coz i wasnt able to figure out how to search for just the games and not everything

Reactions: TheBlueKnight