How do you actually "search" for the game?

Aotnd123

Jun 10, 2020
When I try to search for a game, the "games like XXX" just floods out and it's really easy to miss the actual game. Do yall just go on Google and type XXX f95 to find the actual game? Or is there some good feature built in the website?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Depends on what you know about it. If you know part of the title, as in really know and can spell it not just "something with town or city", then just search title-only in the Games subforum. That usually works with the creator's name too.

Some niches are small enough you can just use tags and categories in Latest Updates.

Otherwise you need to adapt to whatever information you do have, for example if you start with a Japanese name ULMF or e-hentai might be able to provide a translation (or at least a Latin alphabet representation) which you can then search for on here. If you only have images probably google image search or saucenao into pixiv to get a name.

Aotnd123

Jun 10, 2020
Depends on what you know about it. If you know part of the title, as in really know and can spell it not just "something with town or city", then just search title-only in the Games subforum. That usually works with the creator's name too.

Some niches are small enough you can just use tags and categories in Latest Updates.

Otherwise you need to adapt to whatever information you do have, for example if you start with a Japanese name ULMF or e-hentai might be able to provide a translation (or at least a Latin alphabet representation) which you can then search for on here. If you only have images probably google image search or saucenao into pixiv to get a name.
Thanks. I knew of title-only function, but I didn't know I can match it with specific subforums.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
When I try to search for a game, the "games like XXX" just floods out and it's really easy to miss the actual game. Do yall just go on Google and type XXX f95 to find the actual game? Or is there some good feature built in the website?
I do so:
I go to the games section-> at the top right there is the "search" button -> I type the exact name of the game I want to find and press enter... it does it all by itself, that button there is real luck, it's set up to find mods, updates, and anything you create under that title.
even if you are looking for a translation it is truly phenomenal.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
if you remember any part of the title, I think Latest Updates is more convenient than the forum search feature. Maybe you remember one word and that it's RPGM, you can filter for that. But if you remember the title and you use the forum search, set it to "Threads" and "Search Titles Only", and the very last result should be the game's own thread.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I think also, the easiest way is to use "latest update"-section, there you can search for game name, developer name and tags you like, and exclude tags, you dislike and even sort for update date or rating.