how do you even play RPG games people ? ( Go!! Narukami Occult Club )

hidexz11

Jul 23, 2017
80% of the time rpg i see its either japanese only or downloadl ink doesn't even exist on google , only on dlsite , i play game call ( Go!! Narukami Occult Club ) but first game , i know 2nd one is translated but i want to play first one to get the feeling of the game , i stuck place where little girl with purple hair she ask me questions and i expect to answer , except its in japanese , game has 0 translation on internet , i used image translation and still no good result

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
If you're patient post a translation request (or +1 if it's already there) and wait.

Some games might allow external unpacking at which point you can run the text through a more "sophisticated" translator of your choice.

Finally I've seen mention of "live" machine translation programs one of which seems to be called "ChiiTrans". I have never used one myself though.

hidexz11

Jul 23, 2017
read the last of original post line ( i used image translation and still no good result ) , im not sure if this is duo translation issues that 3rd party website make , i need guide about this game , but its hard to find guide about it duo to 70% of the gameplay is just fightning

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Look's like there's a on ULMF. A untranslated on there is also a good place to look if you get stuck somewhere, a post about the girls questions.