How do you find out if a game was rejected if it's not in the Rejected Requests section?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Specifically, this thread has been in limbo for well over a week, with no info on whether the game has been rejected or if it's still in review. There have been two or three other requests that got rejected, but all that was said was that the game is still being assessed.

How do we get any information in cases like these?

It's been quite a while, and I'd like to know if I should still wait until the assessment is complete, or start looking elsewhere for the game.

Either way, the process for these sorts of situations is unclear.

Reactions: Siladan and Anarys

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
All the staff, actual staff not mods have to come together and check the game. It can take days, weeks or even months sometimes. The only really way to know with Melissa is to check the game thread every now and them.

• Sad
Reactions: Siladan and Anarys

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
All the staff, actual staff not mods have to come together and check the game. It can take days, weeks or even months sometimes. The only really way to know with Melissa is to check the game thread every now and them.
So basically, I'm stuck refreshing that link every once in a while and hoping that something happens.

Joy...

Oh well, worst case scenario, I wait until there's a major discount and just buy the game...