Seeking How do you guys find good games?

kokubososho

Jan 6, 2019
The games forum is so filled with furry and western stuff which I am not interested in that it's really difficult to just find hentai games. There are no tags for art style. I've been using other websites that mostly post hentai uploads, or just straight up searching DL site and then looking them up on here but I'm surprised there's not like better categorization or curation here unless I missed something?

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Last edited:

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
After playing some shitty ones you start to notice the flags for them, tbh. I personally always check for the "Completed" ones since its more common for them to be actually good.
you can always search old post for recommendations or do one yourself, everyone has different tastes but here are some of my personal favorites

3dcg:
Now & Then (Really Good One), Man Of The House, Sisterly Lust, Hypnosis (ongoing), Dreams of Desire, Deliverance.

2dcg:
Melty Quest (RPGM), Witch Trainer Silver (Ongoing), JPDE (Ongoing), News Desk.

Other type of gameplay:
Zombie Retreat (2dcg), Corruption Of Champions (Text Based), Pokemon Ecchi (Ongoing), Midnight Castle Succubus (Pixel Art), Stellinavra, Summer Memories + (2dcg), Captivity (Really fun), Urban Demons(2dcg this and the f95 mod are good), Wanton Cove(Text with some images)

Last edited:

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
At the "Lastest Update" page, make sure to adjust the filters to your liking.

For example, mine is:
Exclude Tags: Furry, Sissification
Game Engine: Disable QSP

To find games that you want, use tags to find the genre you like and sort them by likes, views or weighted rating.

Reactions: kokubososho