How do you know if a particular celebrity was "done" as VAM look ?

toby991

May 14, 2023
Faumos people are not uploaded with their correct name so how do you search to see if a particular celeb was re-created as VAM model ? is there a databas somewhere or a thread ?

Reactions: Niby

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
It is not easy and creators use a lot of different ways to mask the original name; like swapping the first letter of the first and last name, using numbers instead of letters, or popular character names. There are some creators that focus on celebrity look-a-likes, so browsing them regularly is not a bad idea, such as AnonymousChunk, Bamair1984 BoyaVam, Sirap, Vecterror, ZombieSirius, and others.

Reactions: toby991

toby991

May 14, 2023
Yes i understand that model makers dont want to be sued and also vam hub and other official places dont allow real names so creators get creative (no pun intended) but i was asking because i was almost sure there will be some place on unofficial sites such as this one where you can search by real names but now i know there is no such thing so maybe there is no interest in that. Yes you can search this forum by real name but real names are still not mentioned in most cases. Thanks for list of creators to check, that is probably best for now