How do you make a VN?

• Thread starter Deleted member 78983
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 78983

I am curious on how the 3dcg visual novel games are made. How would you start creating one? Can you make one with free software? How difficult is it for a person completely clueless about writing code and making games?

D

Deleted member 78983

It starts with sharing your story, part of the healing process. Take your journals of how she done you wrong and add pictures. Throw in some irrelephant choices that may prolong the inevitable. some patrons will give you money trying to stop the NTR, other patrons pay to see it happen sooner. milk it as long as you can
On a serious note... are all of the game devs cucks? They spend hours designing big Tyrone's massive cock and making the NTR scenes.

D

Deleted member 78983

There are loads of guides here on the site and tutorials on YouTube.

Daz 3D is free software for creating the artwork.
Renpy is free software for creating games.

Others are available but those are the two most common.
Thanks a lot. I will look into those and see if I can make something myself :cool:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I am curious on how the 3dcg visual novel games are made. How would you start creating one? Can you make one with free software? How difficult is it for a person completely clueless about writing code and making games?
I found some of this helpful: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bloo-guide-2019-09-14.1636/

Bloo made a great thread on pretty much everything from the story writing process to different types of software you can use to getting a project off the ground.

You should check it out if you're interested in starting a project/game (y)

D

Deleted member 78983

Reactions: crewfalcons