How do you use koikatsu or honey select models for renpy or rpg maker

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i wanna make a game either in renpy or rpg maker mv and seen plenty uses of both honey select and koikatsu models in games and got myself koikatsu at one point, and been wondering how i'd use those models and make scenes in the game i'll dabble in. i'm in no way skilled in something like daz3d yet xD so koikatsu is my most immediate possibility.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Assuming koikatsu is the same as HS2 - you get a repacked version of the game and use the Screenshot Manager mod to create rendered screenshots of studio scenes (default button F11). You then code your rendered images into renpy however you want.

Reactions: DuniX

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Assuming koikatsu is the same as HS2 - you get a repacked version of the game and use the Screenshot Manager mod to create rendered screenshots of studio scenes (default button F11). You then code your rendered images into renpy however you want.
after looking into both studio modes, it's exactly the same for both koikatsu and honey select 2 it seems, makes figuring it out easier at least

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Some honey select 2 renpy games (Like Eternum by Caribdis) have animations. How do you add those?

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
You most likely have conflicting shortcuts, try disabling the character export mod.
Awesome! Thanks so much to you and Cosy. BTW, for posterity, if anyone else sees this thread and is unsure what to do watch this tutorial: . It's a little outdated tho, the video exports are now found in Userdata > VideoExport > Output.

Reactions: Cosy Creator