How do you use this website?

How do you use this website?

• I mostly learn about games here and get them elsewhere.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I mostly learn about games other places and get them here.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I use this forum for everything.

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • I don't use this forum at all.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

licyaten

Sep 15, 2021
Just wondering about how people learn about new H games to try out and where they get them. I've managed to find and download a few games that I liked here, but feel like I'm missing a lot of games and maybe not getting the best use of this forum. Anyone out there feel like they've got it figured out and want to share the best ways to find/download games here or elsewhere?

anonymooseproductions

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I just joined to post some of the games I've made - before I was a lurker.

I usually search for the content type I'm looking for, then look for a post someone else has made with a bunch of links. There's often people who have already made threads aggregating games of certain types.

n_dte

Jul 13, 2023
I usually go into the "Latest Games & Updates" section to check if anything I like got updated, check the thumbnails and previews to see if there're some new interesting releases and that's it. So I'd say I check it once a day and continue with the rest of my life.

Fantasy Ireland

Sep 24, 2020
Check out Latest Updates to see what's updated and click on any new releases that catch my eye; in the past I would swing by other sites, but I've found I prefer the experience here.

Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

aruisbored

Feb 11, 2018
I mostly look at the 'latest updates' tab here, adult tags on steam, and dlsite for games. In my experience those 3 websites will cover the vast majority of adult games (in english). Also most adults games on steam/dlsite can be found for free on various websites like f95.