How do you view a downloaded comic/ collection/CG's you downloaded

NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
whenever i download a comic/collection or CG's they always seem to be out of order and make me click on the image to see it (which is a problem when its in Chinese, has hundreds of pictures and half the pictures aren't even lewd)

is there a designated software that helps you view them?

the pic is my most recent download CG collection, is their any way to convert them to be easier to view

Last edited:
Reactions: ChasLH
Dec 15, 2017
I recommend cdisplayex for viewing comics on windows without having to extract anything, it also supports gifs. It is the first search result on google for cdisplayex.

ChasLH

Aug 20, 2022
whenever i download a comic/collection or CG's they always seem to be out of order and make me click on the image to see it (which is a problem when its in Chinese, has hundreds of pictures and half the pictures aren't even lewd)

is there a designated software that helps you view them?

the pic is my most recent download CG collection, is their any way to convert them to be easier to view
i would like to know how to get and see other peoples ideas and versions of these games also. i think that would be more fun than playing them. all i can do so far is just see the promo videos, just enough to peek an interest.