How does everyone maintain a list of games they're following for updates, etc...?

baldben

Mar 5, 2018
I've been on here a few months now and have played a number of different games which I enjoyed to varying degrees.

I've got about a dozen or so that I've kept because I really enjoy them and would like to continue playing them when updates are released. Currently though I have no way of looking at my list in bulk and knowing if an updated has come out, I have to search the site manually, one-by-one, to look for updates.

Aside from becoming a Patreon sub, what is everyone else doing?

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
I've made a list in Word where I added the title of the game with the creator, then a link and lastly the type - such as RPGM, Unity etc.

It's usually pretty easy for me to remember which of the games were enjoyable and which were one-time plays. Still, I have to use the link and manually check for an update. Although, as you probably can tell, my list of games that I return to is somewhat limited.

It sort of looks like this:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
After finishing to a current update, I would empty out the folder of the game but keep the current save game file. Then I would rename the folder to the game name and version.

Another method is you can book mark the game thread page and enter in custom text when you book mark it. Then you can write a note saying what the last update you played was.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
you really need to note it down or make some sort of graph with the deets, alternatively you could play a multiple games at once and then by the time youll have reached the end of the update for each game they all should have been updated anyways so download them all and repeat