how does honey select 2/AIS store information in a single .PNG image?

culturedman

Sep 30, 2020
Hi guys, I am planning on building an engine to map real life images into Honey Select 2 character cards. Asking if any devs know how are these values(e.g. breast size, hair style, face type) stored in a single .png file? Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
New to daz and not sure how it handle's png file. but most of the stuff I have done with them I have found them to be an encrypted file which is made up of many parts where information can be stored in different parts of it eg like in one game engine they used the gama channel to store actor data info or maybe in this case they may use the text part of it to store arbitrary info like Actor size/scale and use the image for color but I'm not sure.
couple of link's I found:

culturedman

Sep 30, 2020
ah dang it! encryption!!! if I could understand how they store these information in the image then I could do a mapping using ML. brb

culturedman

Sep 30, 2020
new thread on reddit , archived thread

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
ah dang it! encryption!!! if I could understand how they store these information in the image then I could do a mapping using ML. brb
Have you tried using a hex editor to take a look at the png file to see which parts are encoded?.A Hex editor is your best friend

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
Hello, I don't know if the project is still in development but I would like to pass on an idea, I understand that the author wants to create cards based on real photos and that the problem is how to add this information to cards.
But I think that just the information about the face would be extremely useful, like forehead width, ears position, face width, chin size and all the other information honey select uses to create the faces.
If this information is available it would be a great help.
A simple .TXT would be perfect.