How does one create a adult game in renapy?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I don't have programing knowledge, and I kind puzzled because every adult how to site suggested I should have known how to use twine or some programming know
I am kind torn.
I like idea of cut and paste and adding games into program but then also adding something good and decent.

Might be too many ideas at once. Maybe to see if doable I should start with one idea.
Farming game where you(player) crashed on island but you have find survivors and possible have sex or not.
there point to have randomizes or not.
Female or male avatar
RPGMaker its required. Renapy you can choose your own.
It gets me thinking could not be required.

Sex is good if you had space like for example place house said birthed parties.
If this survival situated world people have think realistic world that babe born he going get eaten or your going die from pathogens.
Survival world + magic.
it also means birthed next heir would be who you playing when you die.
Means someone going build the house or you can automatically upgrade it if you have materials.

that kind relates to world how did you get there. story matters to some not so much to others.
Fetishes:
maybe depending on player: 12 HR or 24 HR.
if by 12 hr means 6 hours by day and 6 hours by night rest of time your fortifying against monsters.
if by 24 hr means 12 hrs by day and 12 hrs by night rest. (depending how many times you built defenses)

Its question or statement what I think is not possible if possible email me, how without programming knowledge or send me message.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Download the and follow the tutorial to understand the basics.

Read the to understand more advanced features.

Knowledge about python programming language will help a lot especially if you are going for more advanced features, but for the basic stuff renpy should be enough.