VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Looks good but looking that the dev have 3 games and all of them with little content I'll wait some months or maybe a year to play any of them.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Quick serious question and I'm not hateing on NTR or this game.
but I still can't figger out a Female MC even if its only a mainly Female MC.
How can it be classed as containing NTR? cheating yes, cucking yes, swinging yes, shareing yes, but NTR how?.
main NTR's I know about normaly involeve MC's significant other IE Wife, Girlfriend, Fiancee, Daughter, Sister, Mom, Childhood friend, any other female memebers of MC's family, Female Workcolleges, and any female the MC may have effection for.
So in this case surely unless some other female is atempting to steal her husband then logicaly there is no NTR????.
so please someone explain how there is NTR in any game where MC is Female?
hopeing there's a simple explantion????.

Just Curious.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well female protagonist it's awsome.
Overview:
A choice based visual novel by ntrgames, where you play as a woman whose name is Zoey.

But why the hell I see the Male Protagonist Tage, when this game is about a women we play with? You Kidding Me?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I like this game more than I thought. It is fun to follow the banter of this couple testing their own limits in some playful way. Sure they push each others boundaries and the wife feels a bit competetive about the whole situation, but both check on each other several times and all three have their fun.

I'll follow future releases curious about how the dev will continue the story.

D

Deleted member 1486785

I'll add to the chorus of "another Zoey game? what's happened to the original?", but hey, it's more Zoey and I enjoyed ZCG and HOTN so I'm fine with it. Maybe NTRGames will do something like OrbOrigin did with their earlier games, short stories but based around Zoey? I think we may need a Zoey tag eventually if we end up with more games...

Thankfully not, and to be fair there are plenty of Male Protag games of varying quality around. Maybe NTRGames will make one, but seems unlikely.
What’s zcg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
LWtbo
ntr is often about "stealing" and make some kind of emotional distress to the husband.
but for me ntr can also be subtle and not exaggerated, and also that the BF/husband can allow this to happen, the "stealing" is emotional not physical or any alpha/beta BS.

in this case, the husband is challenging Zoey, how far will "she" go!
he show strength and try to remain calm, but underneath he is very horny (Zoey discover this).
this is the battle, his emotion of love to her, she belong to him Versus the excitement to see her with another male.

here, I can only guess, but I interpreter his behavior, of silence and conviction and agreement of what is happening, the "battle within". he knows that if he let go, its the end, no more excitement and no more, "how far will she go".

this for me is that kind of NTR I like. unfortunatelly its rare, since most NTR games are pushing it too far and focus only on the riddicule of the husband, and that for me is uninteresting and not hot. I enjoy NTR when the husband is playing a dangerous game but he can stop it, but he will not, its too hot and he wants more.

also, I hope, later in the game, that he will join the fun as well. Zoey needs 2 cocks.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Well female protagonist it's awsome.
Overview:
A choice based visual novel by ntrgames, where you play as a woman whose name is Zoey.

But why the hell I see the Male Protagonist Tage, when this game is about a women we play with? You Kidding Me?
well i guess because the last decision in part 2 you make is for the husband.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
well i guess because the last decision in part 2 you make is for the husband.
I Gonna pass over this game. the game was supposed to be female protagonist only. But the last choice I lost m hope to play other female protagonist game.

• Angry
Reactions: Busted1201

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Busted1201 if you love give facepalme, you don't understand enythink. This game is born to be female protaognis not a fucking prick male protagonist. What a shame.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I Gonna pass over this game. the game was supposed to be female protagonist only. But the last choice I lost m hope to play other female protagonist game.
yeah, its one choice that the husband is making, if he want it to continue or not.
for me I dont feel its ruin the mood, contrary, Im happy about it, I like a more active husband, not a weak and bullied one.
sure, some enjoy the more hardcore NTR, and I can understand the feeling.
BUT, I think this can be easily fixed, the dev or a modder could remove that option, and maybe change the text where she is telling, Im gonna continue now, no matter what you feel or want. (the dev can make a choice when u start the game, its not much work and will please more people, but I like that way it is now so I want that option as well)

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Busted1201 if you love give facepalme, you don't understand enythink. This game is born to be female protaognis not a fucking prick male protagonist. What a shame.
Well....this little and nice game is about Cuckolding /Hot Wife sharing /Stag and vixen ist awesome .........but....The Husband has never a choice.....its the a female MC.....she decide the choice.....And dont take the face palm to offensive........But the game ist `born` like how it should be.....perfekt setting, a lovely couple,a horny old neighbour...lot of buzz.......well written Situation...... (y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well....this little and nice game is about Cuckolding /Hot Wife sharing /Stag and vixen ist awesome .........but....The Husband has never a choice.....its the a female MC.....she decide the choice.....And dont take the face palm to offensive........But the game ist `born` like how it should be.....perfekt setting, a lovely couple,a horny old neighbour...lot of buzz.......well written Situation...... (y)
put a faceapalm is really offensive for me. I don't judge the story but I judge the choise on male protagonist I don't like when it was planned to be a female protagonist only.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Quick serious question and I'm not hateing on NTR or this game.
but I still can't figger out a Female MC even if its only a mainly Female MC.
How can it be classed as containing NTR? cheating yes, cucking yes, swinging yes, shareing yes, but NTR how?.
main NTR's I know about normaly involeve MC's significant other IE Wife, Girlfriend, Fiancee, Daughter, Sister, Mom, Childhood friend, any other female memebers of MC's family, Female Workcolleges, and any female the MC may have effection for.
So in this case surely unless some other female is atempting to steal her husband then logicaly there is no NTR????.
so please someone explain how there is NTR in any game where MC is Female?
hopeing there's a simple explantion????.

Just Curious.
I think the real lesson here is that kinks are varied and nuanced, and simple tags don't really capture the breadth of all that turns people on.

NTR, in particular, is quite misunderstood, and a loud minority demands the NTR tag be placed on many games, whether it is accurate or not.

As always, you will have to play the game, and risk exposure to a fetish or kink that you don't like.

And who knows, maybe you will grow from it and expand your mind and tastes. :)

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes