VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Really good for a VN that has two branches. Really good renders, really good dialog, really good characters! I have nothing bad to say, it's a shame that it is abandoned as the teasing and going further, the whole lust in the air is amazingly done!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

UIGL

Outstanding rendering where Zoey the FMC looks gorgeous and oh so sexy. The storyline is divided into two routes one cuckold and one more traditional NTR route. The cuckold is great where the wife and husband make it into a sex game where Zoey seduce the neighbor and both get pleasure from it which is nice since both are getting what they want and a happy ending. Zoey are very sensual and the dev have made a great build up of the sensual tension with a big finale witch ends in a threesome and a promising continuation (if there is one). The more "normal" NTR route is not that good though With the regular cheat and fuck scenario.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gonzeri1979

Loved it! Great Made and good storytelling, I surely can't get enough of this Zoey character, really hoping for a part 5 or a longer conected NTR series of Zoey and her husband. Keep up the great work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Batubatu

This is a fantastic work for the lovers of this fetish. The model is an absolutely gorgeous goddess, she embodies an irresistible beauty in my eyes. I was excited all along, until the big bang. I liked the animations and the story too. Since I'm a really big fan of the genre, I hope to see more of the dev's various work in the future.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ding000

Love the story telling and the the renders are decent. Would love to have a bit more choices. If you are into ntr games this is a decent one. For me the story brings it home, just like the other games this creator makes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

yvb

Very nice game. Exactly the genre I like

Possitive:
    - Very good renders
    - The Female model is quite nice
    - Great story building
    - Dialog is good and makes you immerse in the game
    - Each update has good ammount of content
    - So far updates are regular

Negative:
    - Not many options are given. It is basically stop or go

Overall I like it very much. Congrats to the Dev for making it so nice
  7. 5.00 star(s)

bobthe slayer

its a great build up game with full control where to stop and change things , every part has good content and updated month to month i guess , worth playing for sure. hope this wont be abandoned , hats off to the Dev
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (Part 3 ) is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Graphics
    + Fantastic Story
    + No Grinding
    + Long Game Play
    + Great Animations
    + Able to Name Characters
    + Action was O.K
    + Finaly more Action

Cons
    :
    - Ends when it Gets Hot

Conclusion:
    The Dev has some of the Hottest Ntr Games out there in my Book,was hoping for the wife to go all the way, but was disappointed when end came up (Guess it is because of my eagerness),because in part 3 was more action than in games that have been out for years.
    Updates of the Game are Long, the way the Story is told is Great, the husband is not a total dick,and the wife is hot.
    Love the way the neighbor was made, not like other games where you see the same shit over and over, and having a older guy, and also from a different race, is in my opinion HOT.
    Still the Game is Not as hot as Helping the Neighbor, but I guess its because that Game was Complete and went straight to the action without killing the Story.
    Still the Dev did a Great Job with this Story so far, waiting for the real action to unfold though.
    Still Full Stars from me.

Last Words:
    Damn worth The Download
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

I would have normally given this 3 stars cause atm its really just average render, animation and story wise. but i had to give it one more star cause of NTR and the old man.

Honestly game wise old men and NTR are still too niche. Should be in games far more often. So props to the dev.

Pros:
    - really nice female
    - nice writing
    - many times to stop it which makes it hotter
    - quality is ok (nothing special but ok)
    - old man (even he is a tad too black for my personal taste)

Cons:
    - quality is ok (nothing special but ok)
    - very very much teasing (which could be fine if something more would happen at least)
    [- the lingerie stuff looks nice but was unnecessary (pref girls fully naked anyway)]
    - ends with blue balls...! (come on after about 15 min just saying yes to every choice even the dialogue is well written)

=> I like the dev's games but he honestly should focus more on his main game Zoey. It has so much potential and is even better rendered.
    But since here are still games in decent quality with hot females who get banged by old men - at best as NTR. i am supporting it.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

radical686

The good.

--Zoey is a gorgeous model. Hot and sexy.
    --If you love NTR, you may really like this.

The bad.
    --Not really a game. Choose any of the non-NTR options and it's a game over pretty quickly.
    --As with all Zoey games, there's one choice of who you fuck if you don't want a game over. Have sex with the ugly 60-year-old man. Boner killer for me. Surprisingly boring game.

Here's the thing. If you like NTR with ugly, fat, old men Zoey will eventually sleep with one that hits two or more of those options. In this case, It's an ugly and old thin-as-rail black man so it hits the BNWO vibe that many NTR fans like.

Just once, I'd like Zoey to bump ugly with a Chad and not just bump ugly.

I give this a 2.5 cause Zoey is so damn hot, but for me personally, I'm rounding it down to a 2 since I found the story boring, unoriginal, and I deleted it within 10 minutes.

It's a narrow niche, but if you fit that niche, go for it; different strokes for different folks. It's just not my niche.