VN How fast do you want to see a naked MC body?

How fast do I want to see the naked body of the MC?

• I want to see her at the beginning as soon as possible

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • I don't want to see MC naked right away, maybe closer to the middle of the novel

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • In the end: the longer I don't see MC naked, the more interesting it is for me to wait for this mom

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I don't care when it happens

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Reading the forum, I saw the following phrase:
"I hate games where you see nudity in the first 5 minutes of playing. Idk it makes the whole game boring for me because I wanna "work" for it. "
I am currently working on the script of a novel and also thought about this question, because I can show my heroine naked on frame 3. Or keep the reader of the novel in suspense for a longer time. What would you prefer: as soon as possible to see the naked body of the heroine? Not to see her naked until the end of the novel? Maybe you want to see the body somewhere in the middle of the novel? Or don't you care?

Gordon4321

Dec 4, 2017
I like to see the body in a non-sexual context early (like shower, or changing clothes), and in a sexual context/with a partner later on.

Reactions: Midzay

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don't mind at all, but I've never really thought about it tbh. I think most games have some nudity early, might not be the MC of course. Go for it, we'll manage somehow. :)

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021
I think it's okay if it's a character that isn't one of our "prizes" later on. Seeing the MC with an ex-girlfriend, so the creator can show off what his models will look like naked, isn't a bad thing. If there is a primary love interest for the MC, then seeing her naked should take a little time though.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Pretty much what a lot of others have already said - a scene early on in a non-sexual context (a shower, a brief change of clothes, etc). Teasing it out and holding off until much later in the game is something to be done with NPCs, but for the MC you want to give the player a small peak early on so that the reveal doesn't become unintentionally over-hyped.

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Depends a bit on the tone of the writing. If there's 'something' to hook me in narrativly, later is fine, as there's something to hold my interest (Be it good character, quality writing, an engaging sharp start to a plot, etc). LACKING any of that, some sort of nudity scene early is generally enough to at least keep interest long enough for the game to be given a chance.

But it is a double edged sword, as the first bit of engagement by the audience is important to set expectations. IF the work is going to be a sex filled romp, then some cheesecake early helps establish that, and keeps your core audance presnet long enough to get there. If it's more of a drama where my interest is more on characters, and the sex is just a part of that narrative, then it's less in tone, and you should be having that drama take center stage, limiting to good art, perhaps showing of curves so to speak (in a typical VN Hentai,upskirts, low cut bows, or maybe undercloths in a changing scene or a visit to the beach), it gets the readers mind in the right place without undercutting too much of the tone or distracting from the 'story'. Of course as noted, if 'story' is secondary, it should be centered and in the first 15 mintues to be flashing some TNA in either a serious or comedic way.

So as unhelpful of an answer, my answer is largely "It depends".

Reactions: 246 and Midzay

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
I thank everyone for their help. I read each answer carefully. The least I can do for you is to put "finger on the top".

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Depends on the game and how it's designed.

Also, if it's a new game I want to see how good the model looks.

Other than initial curiosity as long as the game itself (story/mechanics/etc) are engaging I'm good with seeing it whenever I see it.

But if it's nothing more than a click fest, fuck it, give me something good to look at so I can delete the crap off my SSD.