How good is AI at unique images? (drider)

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Learning AI image tools seems daunting because Im not sure the end result -even after a lot of meddling- will be satisfactory. Perhaps AI is not there yet or I just havent looked into it enough. (I know i havent, hence my question)
Problem 1 , Im sure its great at drawing standing women. But what if your character is a fictional species? Add to this that in a game you want to illustrate dynamic actions which might be quite unique.
Problem 2, is ofcourse iteration, drawing the same face, my guess is doable with picking results that match more, but faces get all the attention understandably. What about the same ornate shield or the same genitalia in addition?

Here is an example: (warning: its a CoC inspired situation. a drider is a half-spider half-humanoid). A hand-cuffed naked futa (balls, no vag) has fox ears and tail, runs into a cave. First picture , she gets captured by a female drider who is rolling her into a cocoon. Drider is seen from the front clearly enjoying someone being in trouble under her. The drider has nipple piercings, rings that each have 3 little spiderfangs in a row on them. On the second picture the cocoon is stuck on a stone slab. Tits and cock&balls exposed , but tied up tight. The drider leans close to the bulging veiny cock, being amused by the situation and stuffing her little finger into the cocks peehole. Some of her spider body is shown in the background but her tits are clearly visible.

So. Would this be even doable, or would you start getting rid of the specifics to be able to portray more general positions, like the cock simply being held, cock not being tied up tightly, lets forget the specific piercings, lets only show her already cocooned, etc? Body shapes and hair colors still need to match between the pictures and that is already a task that needs time to tweak. So is it feasible to use AI or can an artist paint it in the same time but with perfect consistency?
In any game even your human character might have 10+ things baout their appearance that needs to be kept track of on every picture.

TLDR; Are there limitations to iterating fictional species and showing rare fetishes bc of training data? Am I correct that the number of specifics make things exponentially harder? How will AI solve consistency issues in the future?