VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Admittedly this is probably way to early to be asking this, but have you given any thought to whether you'll make another game when this one is done? I'm not rushing this one. Just curious since I've enjoyed your work so far, and I imagine this will be over after all the planned endings. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to take a break though haha.
Good question, actually. I've got another story in mind that I'd like to work on. Sometimes, when I need a break, I work a little on the concept, the characters, that sort of thing. I think it could be pretty good.

But of course, the priority at the moment is HIBTBS. And a lot of things can change before I finish everything. I know I've already said it, but it's very tiring to go with my real-life job + the dev job. So... we'll see... :unsure:

Da_Pig

Mar 14, 2021
Haven't tried the game yet, but excited to try since it was mentioned in Stray Incubus that has exceeded my expectations.

Looking forward to the journey.

Just wanted to note that the GoFile Mac link leads to the pc version of the game.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes