How important are for you genital collisions, fluids and soft body physics in a game?

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
So, maybe is a kink of mine or something like that, but somehow i feel that a game without that is like... idk, not properly done. Games like Wild Life, operation Lovecraft, or Fallen Doll despite being indie games are so much better from, let's say, the games of illusion, those are almost PERFECT sex games but they lack that damn thing, the penis just... idk, telescopes into itself (Guess i can't understand it, japanese games are by law censored thus there is no point in making detailed genital interaction, still games like Service Order or Custom Maid have those genital collisions and still are censured games), there is no meat moving around... Is just, idk it ruins for me what could be a perfect game. What you guys think? it should be something more attended in sex games?

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Ever since DOA 3 I have followed boob physics with a keen interest. I've even went so far as to petition the Royal academy of sciences to institute a Nobel prize for boob physics to encourage breakthroughs in the field. Sadly my petition was rejected and I think humanity is paying the price today as we have progressed very little as far as I know. Boob physics done right is awesome to behold and belong in the top echelon of humanity's achievements.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artyom104

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
Ever since DOA 3 I have followed boob physics with a keen interest. I've even went so far as to petition the Royal academy of sciences to institute a Nobel prize for boob physics to encourage breakthroughs in the field. Sadly my petition was rejected and I think humanity is paying the price today as we have progressed very little as far as I know. Boob physics done right is awesome to behold and belong in the top echelon of humanity's achievements.

That people doesn't know what's good ma brodah. Have you checked out VAM? despite having horrible UI and the fact that need to be really heavily modded to be close to playable, the physics are just niiiiice

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
It doesn't need to be accurate, it just needs to be consistent. Illusion games have all these beautiful costumes and customisation options but they also lack other basic natural features such as body hair or wearing clothing which does not conform to the original intent behind their "layer" system (overcoats, trousers under skirts, bra+blazer+vest mix&match etc.)

Contrast that with a grand total of three whole frames of pixel art, but two of those pixels shift as the vagina deforms, three pixels each of milk, sweat, precum and saliva and a generous 5 for the cumshot. Not "prettier" by any stretch but you can tell the artist actually paid attention to those details.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
are you talking about animation? yeah sure, better animation is better. and in general I do miss games paying more attention to insertion. I always feel a bit cheated when the game jumps right into full range fucking loop. I'd like to first see some prodding, the flesh around pussy/asshole being deformed. then the partner giving in and letting it in deeper, but still with some resistance. and only then it'll start going in and out effortlessly.

there was an ancient flash 'game' where you fucked a girl from behind, and it had all the prodding and popping out animated perfectly. even though it was just bunch of crude static 2d-images layered on top of each other to give the illusion of deforming body, the animating made it just perfect. that's something I'd like to see more. what was the game again... daisy? assfucking daisy? something like that.

even the tiny resistance in AG3 when you first penerate one of the girls made it so much better. but on the next times it went straight in with zero resistance, which made if feel less concrete. the deformation and resistance makes it seem much more visceral.

even comics pay a lot more attention to deformation, and we should be doing much better than those static images.

but I get it, it requires more work. and in daz the genital keyframes are a pain to record consistently. and before all that I guess it requires classical animation experience to even realize you should animate the soft bits as well, and to do it right. (so often we see people animating the tits going the wrong way while being dogged and stuff, it's not trivial toget it right.)

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I'm probably in minority, since I see everyone drooling about cool graphic, but I care zero.

I mean, they might be cool to watch, but they don't make me more or less interested in the game or aroused.

Sure, if I see them I'm like "Wow, look how that looks COOL!", but that's all.

To make a proper comparison, it is like watching the pizza chefs making all those acrobatics stuff with the dough: "Wow, cool!", but then, when the pizza is served, I care only about the taste.

And if another chef can make a tastier pizza, without being able to do acrobatics, I'm going anyway to eat there.

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
are you talking about animation? yeah sure, better animation is better. and in general I do miss games paying more attention to insertion. I always feel a bit cheated when the game jumps right into full range fucking loop. I'd like to first see some prodding, the flesh around pussy/asshole being deformed. then the partner giving in and letting it in deeper, but still with some resistance. and only then it'll start going in and out effortlessly.

there was an ancient flash 'game' where you fucked a girl from behind, and it had all the prodding and popping out animated perfectly. even though it was just bunch of crude static 2d-images layered on top of each other to give the illusion of deforming body, the animating made it just perfect. that's something I'd like to see more. what was the game again... daisy? assfucking daisy? something like that.

even the tiny resistance in AG3 when you first penerate one of the girls made it so much better. but on the next times it went straight in with zero resistance, which made if feel less concrete. the deformation and resistance makes it seem much more visceral.

even comics pay a lot more attention to deformation, and we should be doing much better than those static images.

but I get it, it requires more work. and in daz the genital keyframes are a pain to record consistently. and before all that I guess it requires classical animation experience to even realize you should animate the soft bits as well, and to do it right. (so often we see people animating the tits going the wrong way while being dogged and stuff, it's not trivial toget it right.)
U rigth, those small details make the experience way better, and also is understandable that animating those small bits is still quite a hard task, still, there are some alternatives that i had seen that are mostly present in 3D games and those are physics based collisions, they get closer to the real thing and still aren't so hard to work wit, still, they come with their own problems. The best example i can think of is VAM, i know that is really messy and the UI is not very nooby friendly, but if you got right how to use it, is really rewarding and also you can get really good sex scenes out of it, despite being a pain in the ass to do so.

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
I'm probably in minority, since I see everyone drooling about cool graphic, but I care zero.

I mean, they might be cool to watch, but they don't make me more or less interested in the game or aroused.

Sure, if I see them I'm like "Wow, look how that looks COOL!", but that's all.

To make a proper comparison, it is like watching the pizza chefs making all those acrobatics stuff with the dough: "Wow, cool!", but then, when the pizza is served, I care only about the taste.

And if another chef can make a tastier pizza, without being able to do acrobatics, I'm going anyway to eat there.
I understand, is the classic discussion of graphics being above gameplay or story, guess that it depends of what you look for in those games.

Reactions: UserX