How is this type of situation called?

GearStrife05

Jul 26, 2022
How is it called when someone steals or seduces the MC's girl, although they really aren't together. The kind where the girl likes the MC (or viceversa is also pretty hot) but she didn't confess to him yet (or he didn't confess to her, either way she is the one getting fucked). And she ends up with the guy seducing her. Something like these:
"A Story about the Rom-Com's Protagonist's Heroines being Stolen by his Friend" , " YUUKA'S VERSION of Because my childhood friend is not interested in sex, I fucked his friend instead" , or the game "Your playboy partner steals all your girls RPG".

Also, if you could tell me about other hentai games or manga like this, it would be really appreciated.

Last edited:

GearStrife05

Jul 26, 2022
The genre would be called "NTR" here on f95zone and then the subgenre of NTR would be "Netorare" afaik. You probably find a lot on if you look for the tags. Some of them are then probably also here on f95 if a translation exists.

The only game I know of is The Tyrant, but it's 3DCG.

Greetings

[Edit: you might also get something out of Netorinbo. Also, if you play that kind of games, I can wholeheartedly recommend taking a look at video, just because I wish you well. Take care :) ]
I know a lot about the NTR genre, I just wondered if the specific scenario I described had a specific name within the definition of NTR. Anyway, thanks (about the "video" too :ROFLMAO:). I hope someone does more stuff with this kind of scenario in the future.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Try looking at hentai2read.com and search for this tags "Netorare" "Childhood friend", is the best way I know to search for this expecifc scenario.
Other then this, you need to search story by story:ROFLMAO:
1672250667450.png

Reactions: GearStrife05

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I know a lot about the NTR genre, I just wondered if the specific scenario I described had a specific name within the definition of NTR. Anyway, thanks (about the "video" too :ROFLMAO:). I hope someone does more stuff with this kind of scenario in the future.
These types of stories are generally constructed as NTR. If the dev intentionally writes something as NTR, it will more often than not have the same themes as more standard NTR with well defined relationship (wife, gf).

If you want to get specific on the reason for this... NTR relationships revolve around a certain level of bond the cuck-MC shares with the heroines. It's usually a GF/wife, but it can also be a mother or childhood friend/close friend. Random guild members are pushing it, but it can still kinda work, albeit weakly.

In general, you will see this bond being broken due to the corruption of the girls by the antagonist. If the corruption arc is weak, the story generally leans on the netorase voyeur vibes which lessens the NTR aspect, but still falls somewhere in between NTR and netorase.

Reactions: GearStrife05