FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
so why is it not marked abandoned, seeing today was a year ago since the last update...
And I don't buy the 18month rule, some games get marked abandoned much faster with no apparent reason.

Last edited:

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
so why is it not marked abandoned, seeing today was a year ago since the last update...
And I don't buy the 18month rule, some games get marked abandoned much faster with no apparent reason.
I don't know if that's true, bit I saw someone say that they tag abandoned when they see the dev not making a post in the past 3 months in Patreon (imagine the same aplies to other sub websites), that would make it 4~ months since last update in Patreon, so maybe that's it.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Custom Name Mod

I stumbled upon this game again today. I really like it. So, I made a custom naming mod for the mc. A couple minutes work.

Many hours work: I cleaned up the script's grammar. Mostly spelling and punctuation. Plus the dialogue text is now highlighted and easier to read.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Custom Name Mod

I stumbled upon this game again today. I really like it. So, I made a custom naming mod for the mc. A couple minutes work.

A couple hours work: I cleaned up the script's grammar. Goal: improvement not perfection. I don't have time to correct every comma in 10k lines of code. Mostly spelling and some punctuation.

Enjoy.
There aint a file? Please report the post/thread with the file.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
many good games are abandoned like this one why?
Lack of revenue from crowd funding probably, a lot of these devs are in it with the hopes (and for some an expectation) of being able to make a living doing this or even hit it big and make a lot of money. Then when the money doesn't roll in the disappointment and loss of motivation sets in.

Reactions: ylmforever902201
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes