Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How it started how it ended ? So quick :cautious:(n)
Mother figure is Hot ok :cool:(y) scenario 2 Boy wants his mother ? or is it Mc when was younger ???
I cant name Mc 1.
Moving pictures takes more time then game 2.
Needs rework sorry ;) Good Luck

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I'm confused. Do I need to download each part seperatly to play thre game or just the latest version only? Also is this is a Mom-Son incest game?
Yes each part seperatly, there also is full game in op, but based on size its compressed. And Yes it is mom son incest.

Reactions: msleomac

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How It All Began v1-8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Hi to everyone
The developer started to separate every update. It is impossible to enjoy the game in this way. I made a few changes with the codes and picture names. You can download and play the whole game from the link below. Please let me know if you encounter any errors.

PC : Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
Do mention the version of the game.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Might sound completely daft but does this game have lesbian content? I was wanting to give it a try but happened to flick through the pictures in the OP and noticed some G/G action.. But didn't see a lesbian tag.
Like I said i'm sorry for the asking but it's just not my thing and I wanted to be certain before downloading.

babar

Jun 17, 2017
hello
I would like to understand if I take the v08 is the update to add to the file of the game or the complete game or a stand alone? thank you in advance for the answers

Bonjour
J'aimerais comprendre si je prends le v08 c est la mise à jour à ajouter au fichier du jeu ou au jeu complet ou à un stand alone? merci d'avance pour les réponses

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
v.0.0.1 v.0.0.6 v.0.0.8 ? wht the different? is this game have seperate file game like dfd? or just a standalone version?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Yes each part seperatly, there also is full game in op, but based on size its compressed. And Yes it is mom son incest.
Thanks

So I need to install and play each part separately? Do I have to save and keep all the seperate parts all the time?

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Though the game really need some polishing on some parts but the sex scenes specially the animation are great even the scenarios of the sex are also great. Though the story overall and some renders of the girls need some improve but overall it is a good game.

Sadly that patreon support isn't increasing and it is getting leak fast. Hope the dev wouldn't be discourage the game really improve a lot from the not so good early updates.

Reactions: patrickB

pupeq9140

Apr 26, 2019
Awesome update Anarchy. You did it. You bought my support with this update. Until 0.7 we had only one sexy lady @ Mary, now we have 3 (Mary, Vanessa and dr.Drew) I hope you not going to leave us anymore and make even more fantastic content.
Thx bud. All best and to work! ; )

Reactions: Anarchy3dstudios

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Really love milfs in pantyhose, unfortunatly they are so rare in games, thank you Anarchy for bringin them in.
I wonder if the doctor has son too, so we can have 6 way mom/son orgy:unsure:.

Reactions: Anarchy3dstudios

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Is this even a game ? Nothing but text and no choices Felt more like a netflix episode of a serie but then a game :confused:

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes