Tykke

Oct 14, 2017
Who the hell cares if he is "fat" or not? and even calling him "fat bastard" is a bit of an exaggeration. and if this is causing you guys losing interest in this game, why are you then spending time writing a post? ...not really convinced here ;)

I like the game, and this was without a doubt the best update in a long time. and the story is great so keep it up anarchy.(y)

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I liked the update more than there was finally action with Mary now expect more delicious action with Mary in 0.9

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
ha ha ha Psychology is great. In order for the boy to forget the desire to fuck his mother, it is best that he really fuck her. She doesn't say that exactly, but more or less is what she wants to say, if not now that will be the future solution when the desires of the boy advances. It's really good. I want psychologists like that

Reactions: kiro and patrickB

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
What the hell was this? It's like this is a bad sequel to the game.

CONS
- red font
- forced unnecessary intermediate animations
- without any choice, this is not a game, but this is a boring slideshow that can be skipped by pressing Ctrl to the bottom without annoying any.

This "game" has taken a big leap backwards. Before that it was quite entertaining and good characters, but now it's all the same whether it is updated or not.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Who the hell cares if he is "fat" or not? and even calling him "fat bastard" is a bit of an exaggeration. and if this is causing you guys losing interest in this game, why are you then spending time writing a post? ...not really convinced here ;)

I like the game, and this was without a doubt the best update in a long time. and the story is great so keep it up anarchy.(y)
Just curious. Are you new to the concept of criticism? :unsure:

Reactions: Look-see

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
In the screenshots and images of version 0.7 there's a lesbian scene between mary and liz/lita that I cant actually find in the game. Is it not actually implemented or do I have to do something specific to trigger it?

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Kinda confused. Does the game begin with the Mother waking up after some kind of lesbian romp, has trouble waking the boy and decides to do some yoga or is that the continuation from the last update.? Wanting to start from square one. Thx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At the $5 tier on Patreon, there is a complete Ch1–8 version of the game. Someone should get that copy and put it here, rather than the "v0.8 update" that we have. Posting a version that is stand-alone (available May 31) just so it can be here quickly is silly when the full game (all parts together) is posted on Patreon the very next day (available June 1).

swebits

Sep 15, 2018
do i need to download all the old version 0.1-0.7 and the new one or is it enogue to download only the 0.8 ?

hao535523103

Mar 26, 2018
It's fine for me as long as no actual rape scene.I hate NTR and cuckold thing. Based on the lately updates, I quite concern that this game lead to any sharing route or swapping. Double protagonists is OK, but I won't support the game which contains anything that disgust me. I'll just leave it to you Dev if you're going to.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes