VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - How It All Began [v1.2] [Anarchy3dstudios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

How It All Began 1.2

At first, the game renders semed grainy and the models seemed medicore to me. But once I used URM to rename the son, mom, and the other characters, the game became more interesting to me. There are a lot of milf characters besides the mom - like the neighbor, teacher, principal, therapist, and friend's mom. The game is really long and has a lot of content.

In the game, there is a young female at the school named Lita. But there is also an older woman named Lita who has a daughter named Katie. I used URM to rename them. In URM (Universal Renpy Mod), it showed two entries for Lita. But they are for the same Lita. I tried to rename the oldest one to Neighbor, but it also renamed the young female at school as Neighbor too, which is frustrating. It's very sloppy work of the developer to name two characters with the same name.

Another thing that bothers me a lot about the game is that there is no proper grammar at all. The first letter of the first word in the sentences are always lowercase. None of the sentences have punctuation at the end. The developer also doesn't bother to use any commas. And he doesn't use spaces between titles and names. So instead of Mrs. Wilson, he calls her Mrs.Wilson.

Overall, the game is just okay. It fits my kinks, which is why I like it. But I also feel like the game could have been better. The renders are only of medium quality instead of high quality. The MC's model is bland. The grammar is bad. Two characters have the same name. And the developer should have made it so that we could rename any and all characters in the game with a built in mod, so we won't have to rely on URM. So I think the game deserves an average rating of 3 out of 5 stars. It's not a great game, but it's not bad either.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

777Mike777

This game is kinda rough around the edges but don't give up dev use this as practice i see it getting better through the game but no offense I hope your next game if so is a quality we can all enjoy

Im just gonna give this 5 stars for effort
  3. 4.00 star(s)

masterdc1976

Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potential : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creativity :✭✭✭✭✭

cons
    -some times Story jumps and doesn't make sense
    -White text on white background is seriously bad

I would like a bit more dark side side, and more focus on the mc not his male friend... and more harem
  4. 1.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

Cons:
    -Story jumps and doesn't make sense
    -Lots of issues with animations and renders (grainy spots, clipping, and much more)
    -Lacks player agency
    -White text on white background (and overall issues with the text)

Pro:
    -Some animations are really good

Also unnecessay and unrelated scenes (father, neighbor), etc
    Which sometimes jump to another point in story totally unrelated as well
    Feels like a mess
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jdmricky21

This VN is a work of ART! The renders are beautiful, and the animations are amazing!

This game is very linear, and plays like a VN from the eRly days. But, if you can look past some of the small defects in this game, you will find that it's really a masterpiece. The renders/artwork is really special, animations/poses are excellent. The Dev really spent a lot of time studying the lighting and composition, texture and details on his models! Oh, and the models are Grade A+ and B+ (FOR EXTRA ASS AND BOOBS!!)

In all, this VN is filled with mesmerizing artwork, beautiful women and some Hot scenes! If you like Milfs wearing sexy lingerie, pantyhose and high heels then this VN is for you!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Diving right into my review. I started a new game, and after the drunken incident with the mom, I got tired of trying to figure out what was written, and missing the majority of what was going on.
    PROS
    The women are hot
    CONS
    Can't read about half of what is written because the lighting is awful
    MC looks like a tool
    OVERALL
    I had a save file from way back in 2019 so I can't believe that this VN hasn't been completed yet.
    I was glad that the MC grew some eyebrows. He still looks like a douche though.
    Seeing how this VN is so deep into the development, I figure that the lighting is still awful, and you still can't read about half of what is going on with the story.
    It is remarkable that capital letters aren't important enough for most of the beginning of sentences, or when needed throughout the entire dialogue. At least the proper names are capitalized. Just comes off as lazy writing.
    When using ill instead of I'll in sentences it comes off as being ill(sick) and should at least be corrected. Yet again, I don't think it will be changed since this VN is already at v1.1.
    I'm hard passing on this VN.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

CrisRody

Mom model is great, made me download it, but...
    It's really hard to follow the conversations in the beginning, there is no apostrophe anywhere and no commas, also a lot of your you're mistakes.
    It's easy to notice how the developer is a beginner and we see a lot of errors with furniture clipping with the models or some size problems. I went to check a bit of the last version (0.09) and it was a bit better, but it did not toke to much to start finding errors again.
    I'll try it again if there is ever a fix.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The bad about this game:
    The story is ridculous to the max.
    The renders are definetly not a strong point of this game.
    Thre are 10000 blowjobs.
    When there is finally sex, the scene is so badly done that renders at some point are shown in the incorrect order and you see do and undo steps, and 2 renders skippping with one clic.
    The animation clips lag so much that if you hit "Control" to skip you may skip 2 updates. They just keep playing while the game progresses in the background.
    The story is stupidly ridiculous but still throws a couple of game overs.
    There is no game over when they guy rapes his mother with no choice for the player though.
    The writing is not a stong point either cause there are no many question marks or punctuation marks.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

yepzuk

I saw some "devs" complaining about this game on discord/f95 so I wanted to check it out, They mainly criticize poor writing and moaning about how bad the MC is. Bitching about the rape and models clipping on occasion. While some of it is true. I don't understand why are they going out of their way, insulting him and making him fun of him. Last time I checked posing models in DAZ doesn't make you game dev.. Also before you complain about rape and calling this disgusting I suggest you make your profile private especially when you beat your schmeat to even more "grotesque" games involving not only rape, but much darker themes some would consider disgusting.

now for the actual review:
    + animations
    + models
    + hot scenarios (unfortunately bad execution)

- story
    - pacing
    - terrible transitions between scenes. especially animations (seems like he struggles with RenPy)

Overall this game is not as bad as these "devs" are making it out to be, but it's definitely not something that would get stuck in your memory. It's okay to criticize games, but when you are going out of your way acting high and mighty, insulting someone, pretending to be a big shot game developer while not being able to create your own game is pathetic. Since when posing models in DAZ makes you a game dev ?? :unsure:
  10. T
    1.00 star(s)

Trystmagiscus

I didn't get very far. From the getgo, the kid mc is really, really chillingly creepy. Calm, emotionless, coldly predatorial in his regard for the girls/women he goes after. No sense of moral responsibility, no sense of remorse and a complete inability to consider boundaries or the sensitivities of his "targets". Admittedly, the Overview does offer a distinct hint of what's to come, but I was nevertheless still unprepared for the mc's complete lack of regard for the gravity and harmfulness of what he was considering and doing and the reasons why he was punished when found out. I got the feeling I was watching a young Ted Bundy. It's probably as many others have said, a disturbingly immature viewpoint flimsily wrapped in a jarringly simplistic writing style. Or maybe I'm just, of course, oversensitive. That will be for others to find out and decide for themselves. I did not enjoy this tale one single bit.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ylmforever902201

Amazing! Please doing in the same way with same kind of stuff! Your game could really be the best! Especially big ass, leggings, yoga pants, whale tail thong, mom and son, every materials created for this game is pure art and dope.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

VelocityRyuga

To be as clear as possible - Don't play this game. It's straight up bad, you can tell by everyone's reviews that the plot is non-existent and contradicting. Graphics are better than some games but it's impossible to play this game only for the graphics because of little content is there - and even this content is not worth playing for. Don't play this game.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Mix@Xplore

One of the worst.
    The combination of the absurd pacing, childish writing, atrocious spelling and grammar makes this unplayable for me.

"omg mom your so beutiful"
    "omg son your cock so big"
    "yeh lets fuck"
    "but you my son"
    "who cares"
    "yeh good point lets fuck"

I'm paraphrasing but honestly this is along the lines of what it's like.
    For others this clearly isn't an issue but for me this is an instant deal breaker.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

papadat

I am pretty sure that the writer is 20 yo or less, mc has no personality; he's only a brainless pervert (who is also a molester) and that is all and only story for first 30 mins. I wish I would waste my time by watching a blank wall instead of playing this, I would enjoy more.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

patrickB

Wow, just wow, I only recently discovered this game, and I like it, very much !
    Yeah, yeah, it's not perfect, but who cares if there are some weird looking renders here and there, not many choices, which I think is a very overrated feature in these kind of games anyway, and if there are some spelling errors.
    The good thing is the simple and easy going forward story, which is expanding all the updates with more and more characters, and they all are very nice looking, more thicc than skinny, and that's what makes this game a good one ! Fapability : very high
    The Dev is also improving himself so it seems, because at first there were no animations, and then , tada, even animated scenes !
    The only small point of criticism I have, and this is a request to the Dev, the nipples on the girls are way to small. If the Mom would have the right size of nipples to go with her size of boobs, man, it would only take a couple of renders to fap to 24/7 :cool:
    Download and play this game, and if you can support the Dev, so he can continue developing this game, so we can enjoy it even more !
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Valronn

The women are very hot and the animations in the latter part of the game are some of the best around plus it has sound effects which can add it it or just turn them off if you dont like it

. Id give it a 4 but i like to offset the harsh 1 star ratings most game get unfairly.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Andy02

This story was the worst, first time I check this out had some issue. But now wow never get this time back, not sure what was the plot sorry not good in anyway. Bottom line not worth anyone's time .
  18. 1.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

There is more bad to this game than there is good. The game plays like a sloppily put together visual novel about a teenage rapist and contains all the usual tropes that come with these incest themed games.

The writing is absolutely awful with shit like "WTF" "OMG" "hahahahaha" littered throughout the first part alone, not to mention that it gets increasingly worse as it progresses (somehow). This goes without saying that the plot is not really here. Like one of the other reviews say, he goes from being sad about his actions one moment and then just keeps raping everything the next.

Now, the renders are just odd at times. The character models aren't terribly bad but the lighting and posing make them look way worse than they really are. Some renders just don't show up at all and you're greeted with a grey screen with a file name on it. As of it .06 update, the author included animations that have sound. A noble attempt but some just get stuck with audio looping for damn near forever. That and they seem to be put through a strange grey/white filter.

All in all, avoid this. Even the CG set isn't worth ripping.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

supergirlkryptonian99

I've been following this game since update 2 and I have to say it's only gotten better and the dev has evolved as a creator. As he tries to introduce new aspects in every new update and have to say its def worth a play. I look forward to future updates.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

DarkSithLord47

not a lot to say about this game except there is no story to it (at least not a decent one) the mc goes from -''i'm sorry mommy for how i behaved and i promise i wont do it again to yeah bitch let me fuck your mouth and cum down your throat''- like wtf is that? -plus there are no real choices in this game its a straight forward train from being a normal person to a sociopath. like what the hell happened that made him go 180 like that? would have gave it another star for the renders but the scene with mc's mom sucking him and the game showed me her tongue that looked like a fucking snake was sucking a dick...yeah thats a no no for me