VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - How It All Began [v1.2] [Anarchy3dstudios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WINTEX

Based on 0.4
    I should say that its not really a game, just a story, the beginning is kinda meh. But after story continues, it kinda started to be quite not bad. I even enjoyed it.
    Lets talk about choices. Wtf? We have obly two. The one has only one option and the second has two, but one is not optional at all, you can not choose it. This is kinda fucked up.
    But its ok for me, i really like linear games more, than non-linear with a lot of content lost during gameplay. (Except NTR hate that shit.)
    I should say, this game should have around 4 stars, but its rating is kinda low, and i'm giving it 5 to help little.
    The CG is greath, man, that deepthroat was amazing. But i should say that it should dispose of "hentai logic", that why i gave it 4 stars and not five.
    "Mom, i raped your throat while you were sleeping"
    "Oh no, i would do anything, please dont tell anyone".
    Some thing like that.
    Or, "i have a photo of you kissing in principles office, i want you to bondage principle for me to rape her, or ill send it to everyone".
    Oh come on, that is really stupid. But overall, this VN is not so bad.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Heml0ck

Cons:
    - It's not a "game" it's a visual novel about a psycho
    - There isn't much of a story, he just starts a-rape'n

Pros:

- The renders are alright, but not that great tbh
    - If you like what this game has to offer in the tags, it's there

Summary:
    Overall, I think this would be bad, even if it were advertised as a visual novel instead of a game. As a visual novel, the writing is primitive and pretty bad. As a game, there is no real game to be played here. Mostly terrible.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.4] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + GoodRenders
    + Easy Playing
    + Nice Story
    + Updates are Pretty Long
    + Regular Updates

Cons:
    - Coming to the end.

Conclusion:
    Here is a Dev that takes his job seriously,regular updates and fun text makes this game fun to play.
    Nice Scenes in the Game,hot mother and Son action.
    Has alot of blackmailing in it,so there you also get to see different paths,even with the dad cheating.
    Lets see what the future holds here.

Recommendation:
    Worth the download
    Lots of fun Playing.