How many game creators plan there games out?

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
How many game creators plan there games out? and to what length. Especially from the more developed games, how does the game making process go.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some devs already have their story laid out, others don't.

For instance, Notty has Heavy's Five's story already worked out it's just a case of putting it together. Same for other devs I know.

Some make it up as they go along.

Other have a general idea how they want things to go and build up as best they can.

A few put patreon polls up asking their players to think up content for them and those are like clusters of nonsense held together by chewing gum and duct tape.

Reactions: DuniX and Nottravis

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
My game is completely put together already and I just have to write everything down. And not only this one but other ones I'm planning. I even have things like layouts for houses and rough maps of what I want the world to look like. But since the story is the main thing I can develop easily on my own, every detail is already done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then there are other things to consider like game progression, passing random events, etc etc. It's no different from planning a normal video game, or at least it shouldn't be.

Reactions: DuniX