How old is she?

P_π

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I wanted to ask you if she seems to be 18 or , what I need to improve to make it appear
(I add two image one witout makeup) XD

and a litle question about lights, how i can use "PRO-Studio HDR Lighting System 3"
because when I apply it I only change the light outside the room but I don't know if it can be applied inside?
In those two images I had to use pointlight.

May 18, 2019
I wanted to ask you if she seems to be 18 or , what I need to improve to make it appear
(I add two image one witout makeup) XD

and a litle question about lights, how i can use "PRO-Studio HDR Lighting System 3"
because when I apply it I only change the light outside the room but I don't know if it can be applied inside?
In those two images I had to use pointlight.
HDRI images can't go through walls. (You have to hide the walls in the scene if you want to use them.)

She looks like 25-30.

Reactions: P_π

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
looks like a 40+ year old library lady or something : D? i am tired don't take my comment too seriously xD

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
differend kind of glasses, eyebrows and hair style might help her to look more younger (y) good luck with your work!

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
The lighting around the eyes and mouth are soft and abundant, which means the skin around the areas have started to sag, which gives her an older look. Younger looking people tend to have their skin tighter against the flesh and bones on their face.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
TBH she looks wierd that much I am quite unable to even guess the age. Ver. 2 looks better but ver 1 is more natural.
Would be really great if you are looking for some "come out of shell to become real beauty" scenario...