Blender How on earth do I use the vagina rig on this model?

Jul 19, 2022
Sup guys, I'm pretty new to blender, came across this model today on smutbase: , messed with it for a while until I realize I can't seem to manipulate the vagina, the only rig layer that seems to have anything to do with the vagina in fact is layer20 which just changes the bone location of the vag but doesnt actually opens it, same goes with the anus. I'm probably just stupid but any help is greatly appreciated!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Assuming you asked this?

1720408692948.png

Don't know a ton about shapekeys yet myself, but Youtube should probably help some. If anything, going to Nyan's NSFW Discord and asking should get you some help fairly quick.

You also might be able to find some help . Possibly in the Wrap to D section.

Jul 19, 2022
Assuming you asked this?

View attachment 3809978

Don't know a ton about shapekeys yet myself, but Youtube should probably help some. If anything, going to Nyan's NSFW Discord and asking should get you some help fairly quick.

You also might be able to find some help . Possibly in the Wrap to D section.
yeah i did XDD, oh shoot thank you for the awesome link and help!! Stuff in that drive is awesome! tysm

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
yeah i did XDD, oh shoot thank you for the awesome link and help!! Stuff in that drive is awesome! tysm
Definitely. It's been a massive help to me so far. Especially the Rikolo Jiggle physics tutorial.

Would highly recommend joining AnimeNyan's Discord, if you haven't. It's super active with a ton of knowledge on basically everything you might need.