how to add incest patch to a android game?

Athannis

Jul 31, 2018
okay so im having a little headache from this, i dl the visit game android version. Its not patched. I got patch but im not sure where to put the patch file.
Im using remix os on laptop and i used a rootbrowser tried a bunch of folders but either the game wont start or its not patched at all. So if someone knows where are the /game folder that i shoud be putting the patch or what am i doing wrong pls tell me :D

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Anyway I'm not an expert but, if a patched version weren't available yet, I'd tried this:

1. get the patch files
- extract the content of the patch in a new folder: "PATCH". In this case, it's a .rpa file
- extract the content of the .rpa file with UnRen or unrpa-master: you should get multiple .rpy and .rpyc files (you only need the latter, usually)
2. unzip the .apk
- rename the file extension of the game: from .apk to .zip
- extract the .zip archive in a second, separated, new folder: "APK"
3. apply the patch
- go to the "APK/assets/x-game" folder
- overwrite the existing content with the .rpyc files from the patch (add "x-" to the names of the patch files and directories, if needed). Don't move the .rpa file here
4. re-create the .apk
- zip the content of the "APK" folder
- rename the file extension from .zip to .apk

Never tested this solution though. Chances are very high that I wrote a lot of crap.

Last edited:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
afaik you'd need to use renpy to build the apk with the patch applied already. that always works for me. attempting to just add it in to the apk doesn't work as the manifest won't match, usually resulting in an install failure.

Last edited:
Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
^this is correct; you cannot add a patch to a standard Android Ren'Py game without rebuilding the APK

Reactions: Sanaa Star

HeLlBoYReBoRn

May 4, 2019
afaik you'd need to use renpy to build the apk with the patch applied already. that always works for me. attempting to just add it in to the apk doesn't work as the manifest won't match, usually resulting in an install failure.
This happens because once we extract the contents of an apk file the certificate becomes invalid right ? So if we create a valid certificate and sign the apk will it work then ?

Zotri

Aug 18, 2016
Is there just a good side where I can find the already patched games, all sites I had previously are down

Addyj101

Oct 24, 2021
Can you please Help me with the step by step way to add incest patch on android 11