Ren'Py Abandoned How To Build A Harem [v0.3.3] [Studio Mystic]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The story of How To Build A Harem takes place in a high-fantasy medieval world where you play as a demon lord with a knack for explosion magic. You're an accomplished mage that enjoys a good training montage. Unfortunately, one of your blasts landed a little too close to civilization and wiped out your estranged Uncle while he was carting a wagon of ale back to the adventurer's guild he owned. Luckily for you, he died without a will and you just happened to be his next of kin. Thanks to a small matter of involuntary manslaughter and inheritance fraud, you've just inherited Valdora Adventurer's Guild... But watch out! The Magical Committee is onto you and the Queen of Elysanthria has plans of her own for you. An adventurer of your renown may be a useful pawn in her war against the demon horde who gather on the southern border. As the new owner of a modest guild hall, it's your duty to watch over your guild members and provide them moral support with your manhood. Just be careful not to lose yourself in the pleasure of the low elf... Owning slaves in The Kingdom of Elysanthria is legal.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-02
Release Date: 2022-04-02
Developer: Studio Mystic - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: -

Extras: Fan Sig

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The OV is a bit... disjointed?
The story of How To Build A Harem takes place in a high-fantasy medieval world where you play as a demon lord with a knack for explosion magic. You're an accomplished mage that enjoys a good training montage. [...] An adventurer of your renown may be a useful pawn in her war against the demon horde who gather on the southern border.
Then we have all the things of adventuring and the hall, then suddenly tacked on the end:
Just be careful not to lose yourself in the pleasure of the low elf... Owning slaves in The Kingdom of Elysanthria is legal.
And I'm just like :WaitWhat:

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
You are a mage with a knack for explosion magic, love to train with said magic, and accidentally killed someone with the very same magic.
Really, all you need to wrote is "You roleplay as Megumin."
I was going to say that it sounded like the game stars male Megumin.

Reactions: Zehier

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Why does your first release weight over 4 Gb...? And you say, it doesn't have much content... Try use more economic files like video, or what do you have there, or please add compressed version of your game. I do love harem games, but such size is something too much.

Reactions: libertypics

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Step one: download honey select (or whatever character creation tool is being used)
Step two: ?????
Step three: harem built.

Reactions: wiwem71072

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Completely upgraded bar and guild and literally nothing new happened. I guess we sit and wait for updates.

Jul 18, 2018
With all do respect, your game is too big. Nobody is going to respect the quality of your images. They're just going to complain about how big it is, and become even worse if they feel an update is short on content. You are setting the game up to fail. Do yourself the favor and release a lower quality version as well.

Reactions: notBatman747

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Crunched(Lossy) How To Build A Harem [v0.1](4.31 GB) using Cruncher by bas and UnRen.Bat v0.8 by Sam

How To Build A Harem [v0.1]-Crunched(291.7 MB) Win/Linux: -
Edit: ↓ Forgot this. ↓

Last edited:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
How to Build a Harem?
1) Download Honey Select.
2) Create females and 2 males and dress them if you wish.
3) Assign females and go to the lobby choose who you want and location and then go and shag.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Hey all, Mystic dev here! Thank you everyone who cares enough to play the game cuz that's just awesome. I didn't think a ton of people would actually see it, so this comes as a surprise. I just heard itch io is good for indie stuff so figured I'd try it out and at least share it with some friends. I'm definitely gonna work on that file size since the whole game is shot at 4k. I'm very early in development, so I'll work on adding more content ASAP.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Hey all, Mystic dev here! Thank you everyone who cares enough to play the game cuz that's just awesome. I didn't think a ton of people would actually see it, so this comes as a surprise. I just heard itch io is good for indie stuff so figured I'd try it out and at least share it with some friends. I'm definitely gonna work on that file size since the whole game is shot at 4k. I'm very early in development, so I'll work on adding more content ASAP.
I suggest using a converter to reduce the size of images. And you don't have to worry, the quality will almost not fall, at least it will be almost imperceptible. I like Format Factory.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Ok, I'll look into it for sure... May save me some time over than manually saving each image again. Btw does anyone know if it's better to release updates more or less often? Because I generally like to keep stuff updated fairly often, but obviously don't want to hype people up over bug patches. Like I just found a bug right after releasing this morning, so I kinda wanna fix that and roll out 0.1.1 with some extra content in short order.

Reactions: hofom77573
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes