Ren'Py - Abandoned - How To Build A Harem [v0.3.3] [Studio Mystic]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hofom77573

On a quest by the nine we are blessed so make way for the frabjous day.
    Jaki Rose - Video Game Song

Hope they introduce other races like in Monster Musume as it would be more fun than humans and elves.

This is precisely my point - the word "fantasy" is supposed to evoke any wondrous scenario the imagination can conjure, but for some reason we keep coming back to the elves and dwarves! Elves and dwarves, elves and dwarves, elves and motherfucking dwarves.
    - Yahtzee

For what's currently here:
    • A Guild Hotel hybrid thing... Well you got to have a place to house the harem so guess it makes sense. The building itself seems fine however it would be great if someone could find some more assets besides the defaults that have been raped to death.
    • The standard trope of girls. It's early so maybe they'll grow into something more but if you just want the nostalgia trip than they do that. Rem And Ram From Re:Zero make an appearance albeit they aren't Oni which is a shame with this being fantasy and horns shouldn't have been hard to add. We got the drunk girl at the bar with daddy issues or just blonde bimbo. The childhood friend sorceress that is a busty version of Megumin. A clerk that failed in her application for Harem Hotel. And a default slave because I think it's a complementary gift for isekai protagonist.
    • Music wasn't bad but it wasn't spectacular either. Chances are unless this is your first game then you've heard these tracks before.
    • With all the "Under Construction" signs I kinda hope they add an all female construction crew and do some reverse cat calling. It's an initial release so not going to hold them to the fire for dreaming big yet™.
    If the game developer reads this try bingeing some anime for inspiration
    • Monster Musume
    • How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord
    • Arifureta - From Commonplace to World's Strongest
    • Overlord
    • Demon Lord, Retry!
    • Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World
    • KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World
    • The Rising of the Shield Hero
    • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon
    • Demon King Daimao
    • Mushi-shi
    • Spice and Wolf
    • Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan
    • Fairy Tail
    • Scrapped Princess
  2. 1.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.2.3 version.
    actualy much more actual name for this game is "not implemented yet", cuz u ll see that everywhere dozens times.
    PRO:
    - not bad cg
    - not bad ui (even diary/guide presents ig)
    CONS:
    - story... ill rate it like -2(minus 2) of 10.
    - content. game contain less than 5% of posible content, "not implemented yet" u ll see in 60-80%+ locations, interactions, dialog, even in npc. if not so much to exaggerate- this game in this version have almost zero content (to be fair, few xxx scenes presents ig)
    - development progression- for halfyear development speed was near 10-15% of any other (less than overage by this parameter) game.
    - most players mean- version 0.2.x have 20%+ game done, 0.6.x- near 60%+ etc. in that case game must have version "0.1 demo" or "0.0.2" or "0.0.3".
    - jokes. let me guess, uwe steimle wrote that silly jokes?

CONCLUSION:
    spare ur time dnt try it, in current version no game here.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is an average VN. I got to day 3 and was bored with it. It's a close resemblance of another harem VN on here. Just set in two different time periods. Making money for upgrades is slow. You can't even do missions from the board. Basically it's a 10 gold a day, maybe, VN. Loss of gold is constant. You have to maintain daily costs that should be removed until you're making more than 10 gold per day. I only had 10 after the third day
    Overall
    I have to give this a hard pass until there is actually more things implemented.