• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz How to change nipples colors on Genesis 9 characters

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Is there any way to change the nipple color of a Genesis 9 character without changing the whole character torso texture?
On Genesis 8 I usually use the Lifelike Nipple Graft v1.01 (Updated) (G8F), but for G9 I have no idea what to do.

Maybe with gimp or photoshop, but I have no idea how to use these kind of softwares.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I've managed to change the nipples um gimp, but then this happens:
If you make the edition with Photoshop, Gimp or similar software, you want to make it only to the areas you actually want to modify. Otherwise you are editing the whole texture, like shown in the screenshot you attached above.

Reactions: Rokohn

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Is there any way to change the nipple color of a Genesis 9 character without changing the whole character torso texture?
On Genesis 8 I usually use the Lifelike Nipple Graft v1.01 (Updated) (G8F), but for G9 I have no idea what to do.

Maybe with gimp or photoshop, but I have no idea how to use these kind of softwares.
If you create black&white nipple map in gimp (black texture with white nipple area) you can use it as a diffuse overlay map on any texture. I do not know Nipple Graft but it is possible that it already have this sort of map.

BigT141

May 5, 2024
you can play with the texture in Photoshop or something like that or try which has a nipple shell to help change the color