How to completely remove written post, that was not sent yet?

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
I quoted a comment, and wrote a little bit, plus added a link. But then decided not to send the post and just deleted the text.

Now, every time I visit that thread, the quote with thw written text and link re-appear in the "create a post" box. How do I fully get rid of it? Even if I add more text, it is not saved. Always that one state of the text I dont actually want to send anymore, is saved in the box whenever I visit that thread.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I quoted a comment, and wrote a little bit, plus added a link. But then decided not to send the post and just deleted the text.

Now, every time I visit that thread, the quote with thw written text and link re-appear in the "create a post" box. How do I fully get rid of it? Even if I add more text, it is not saved. Always that one state of the text I dont actually want to send anymore, is saved in the box whenever I visit that thread.
clear everything first, after that second button from the right - drafts -> delete draft

Reactions: woody554 and Loro

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
clear everything first, after that second button from the right - drafts -> delete draft
Ah thank you, that worked! Will remember that feature for the future. Guess the text was somehow accidently saved

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Ah thank you, that worked! Will remember that feature for the future. Guess the text was somehow accidently saved
yeah, had same problem before, drafts are autosaved as you write, so if you don't post it in the end - it starts to autofill like this, until you either delete it or post it