RPGM - Completed - How to Conquer Your Stepmother [Final] [DanGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ggspeed

+ the actual idea with doing your step mom
    - the graphics ,basic, a different version skin for models used in his previous games
    - "game" is a clone, gameplay and model wise ,of all his previous work
    - very grindy minigames necessary to progress with story and scenes
    - censorship
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RubyBlue42

I've certainly played better. The run time is short, I 'beat' this game in 30-45 minutes. I put beat in quotes because there is no ending. At the end, you can access the 15 or so sex scenes, but there is no big payoff, at least as far as I can see. The 'Breasts' scene on the couch never unlocked for me, too.

Each day is separated into 6 parts, and she is doing a different thing during each of them; dawn (yoga in the living room), morning (dishes in the kitchen), noon (cleaning in the living room), afternoon (bathing in the bathroom), evening ()watching tv in the living room) and night (sleeping in her room). Each of these activites has 3-5 sex scenes that can be activated from them. When you go to her for each, the full list is selectable, but if you haven't reached the appropriate level, she won't do it. There is no way to see your points, know how many points to next level, or what actions are available on each level. When you get enough points, one of the rooms will be marked, you enter to get a scene and level up. After that, you're going to go through a day, testing to see what new activities she'll perform, rinse and repeat.

The gameplay loop is dull, the scenes are 2 second loops and your penis and her pussy are mosaic censored. I had high hopes, but this disappointed.