How to donate anonymously?

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
(Wasnt sure which section to put this on since it is about hentai games, but isn't at the same time...and troubleshooting is more for actual game design... sorry if its in the wrong place)

I'd like to support some creators but I also don't really want to tie my hentai name to my real name, especially considering all the weird fetishes I get into. I mean obviously I'm not trying to get into some kinda dark web bit coin or something, but isn't there some way for me to donate money to game creators in a relatively untraceable way? Like something a normal person couldn't back trace.
I know my credit card has my real name on it and if I use my credit card on anything it seems like it would be easy to trace.
Maybe I could make an 'anonymous' donation and just not tell the creator who donated it, but then I couldn't get the rewards like the newest version of the game or special discord privileges. Also I couldn't jump on the creators back screaming, "PLEASE MAKE MOREEEE I GAVE YOU MONEEEEEY" which I kinda feel like doing right now, not gonna lie. lol.

Anyone know any answers I don't?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo
Jun 25, 2018
Make a PayPal and use a fake name for it. Yes, you'd be linking your real credit card but the person won't see the card name, just whatever you named your PayPal.

Reactions: omni5