How to extract media files from DisPurity

Jan 3, 2021
If this post is inappropriate due to the game's content, then please disregard and delete.

I would like to know how to extract image files from DisPurity. Most images are saved as .dij files in the \data\gfx\ folder which I don't know about. Opening the .exe and .jar files with WinRar only reveal the images from that particular game version, such as opening version 0.3 will show only .jpgs in the 0.3 folder.

I would also like to know about certain video files that are not in the \data\video folder. I've played earlier versions that have additional videos (such as Quenting receiving blowjobs from his stepmother) but cannot be found in later versions. Are they very well hidden or have they been omitted from certain versions of the game?

Thanks in advance.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Can you show us a .dij file?
If you can open it with Notepad, it may be just a regular image, but encoded in Base64 format: similarly to email attachments.
Visit and upload a file (click where you read "Click (or tap) here to select a file").
Once converted, I guess you have to change the file extension into .jpg or .png to open it.

Edit: typos

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
Thanks, that clarified how the images were saved. Now I have to convert and rename the file extensions of a few hundred image files :cautious:.

Now I just need someone could clarify the missing/hidden videos in the game, whether or not they are only available in certain versions or if they are hidden really well.

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Windows Vista and later come shipped with a nice command-line utility, certutil, that can encode/decode files in Base64 format.
This should work for a single file (the utility decodes and renames the image at the same time):
Code:
certutil -decode myimage.dij myimage.jpg
You just need to loop that command over all your .dij files. I guess you can launch CMD.exe, move to the image folder and launch a command like this (I assume that the images are JPGs and not PNGs or WEBPs):
Code:
FOR /R %a IN (*.dij) DO certutil -decode "%~a" "%~dpna.jpg"
WARNING: I am a Linux user!
I didn't test this command and I can't know if it works as intended. Users more experienced than me can give you a better advice. If you want to give it a try, maybe you should backup your files.

yoroshi

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, that clarified how the images were saved. Now I have to convert and rename the file extensions of a few hundred image files :cautious:.
Hi. At SourceForge you can find several tools to help you with that. I tested few of them and I stayed with "base64ed", which can encode/decode multiple files, but it appends its own extension names to files (.decoded, .enc). I just used "Free File Renamer" as a workaround.