How to fast forward rpg games

knightcecil

Jul 19, 2018
is there any way to fast forward those rpg games? i would really like to get through the plot and cg and all but the slow battle gets tedious and boring. help?

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Depends on the rpg Alonexp for example provides a cheat early in game if you wish to use it maxing everything out and you can sail through the game others do not .Or you could try cheat engine be aware though it is fiddly if memory serves me correct your values are 2x +1 so for example if you are looking for value of 100 you would need to search 201.

Or you could just enjoy the game the way it is meant to be played

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not being snarky when I say this but RPG's aren't for you by the sounds of it, probably better off avoiding them. The combat is part of the game.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
This thing does two basic game plays functions that ticks me off. Even though it look interesting. However if I can't save and I cant fast forward it irritates me even more than a game that has grinding play. Even "The Promise" I was able to play for 30 minutes before the grind ticked me off this only lasted 4 minutes before I was so irritated I had to quit.