How to find replies to a post?

RickSensei

Jun 4, 2024
Hello, I have a question about navigating this forum.

How can you find all the replies to a post in a thread?
For example, I want to find all the replies to a post like this, what I usually do is copy the first few words of the post, put them in the search bar and select "this thread". This would show all other posts that quote this one. But is there another(better) way to do this? Sometimes posts are could be all images or attachments and difficult to find replies to with the solution above and I couldn't find a way to do this using the post #.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, I have a question about navigating this forum.

How can you find all the replies to a post in a thread?
For example, I want to find all the replies to a post like this, what I usually do is copy the first few words of the post, put them in the search bar and select "this post". This would show all other posts that quote this one. But is there another(better) way to do this? Sometimes posts are could be all images or attachments and difficult to find replies to with the solution above and I couldn't find a way to do this using the post #.

Thanks.
For example, if you wanted to find everyone in the thread who replied to/quoted/linked the first post --- Find out the actual post number by holding your mouse over the #1 and get the post number (or click on the # to see the post number in your address bar).
1720336549741.png
Then search using that number:
1720336659751.png

Now you aren't using the content of the post you are searching for replies/quotes/links to --- but the actual post ID number.

RickSensei

Jun 4, 2024
For example, if you wanted to find everyone in the thread who replied to/quoted/linked the first post --- Find out the actual post number by holding your mouse over the #1 and get the post number (or click on the # to see the post number in your address bar).
View attachment 3806992
View attachment 3806993

Now you aren't using the content of the post you are searching for replies/quotes/links to --- but the actual post ID number.
This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you very much.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
View attachment 3806992
View attachment 3806993

It's strange that you're not a moderator on this site.