How to find steam games?

Ophoster

Jun 7, 2018
There are steam games here on this site, but aside from description they don't have steam either in tags or in title. So how can I find them? I can't use title or tag search for that, and searching for steam anywhere in a thread gives too many wrong results. I couldn't find steam section as well.

Reactions: mF8Jw8BX7Rf

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
There are steam games here on this site, but aside from description they don't have steam either in tags or in title. So how can I find them? I can't use title or tag search for that, and searching for steam anywhere in a thread gives too many wrong results. I couldn't find steam section as well.
Most of these should be on Steam:
SEARCH FORUMS > KEYWORD: STEAM > SEARCH IN FORUMS: GAMES > ORDER BY: RELEVANCE > DISPLAY RESULTS AS THREADS
https://f95zone.to/search/46978279/...[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=2&o=relevance&g=1

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thank you for the answer. Is that the only way? Seems a little complicated, and the results aren't accurate. At least a third of them are wrong.
That's the best way I can think of. There's no definite way to filter games that are sold on Steam. A narrowed text search is your only option.

In the near(ish) future, the site will be switching to a community generated tag system. I can definitely see a Stem tag being used at that point.

Reactions: Ophoster

mF8Jw8BX7Rf

Jun 9, 2019
Would be nice to have a simple 'steam' tag for those who would love to ignore the current daily deluge of shovelware.