RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.11 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Feel free to report when you see a bug. A little trick about the NPCs, each of them has a spy part that is unlocked by repairing the bathroom they use. If an NPC is in a repaired bathroom and there is no spying, it's a bug. I just corrected Charlotte's which was not available.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
does anyone have the cheat codes?
1. ht tp s://www . saveeditonline . com
2. RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin google it, i think it should be on github

There are other save editors, which i not tested myself, as online one is more than enough for me.

Saiyan_God

May 12, 2021
Feel free to report when you see a bug. A little trick about the NPCs, each of them has a spy part that is unlocked by repairing the bathroom they use. If an NPC is in a repaired bathroom and there is no spying, it's a bug. I just corrected Charlotte's which was not available.
Every time I play this game after rescuing kate this error is coming: Uncaught error header is wrong

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
if i could join for 30 days and not the 12 left in the month. i would
The new version comes out on the 3rd of every month but otherwise the latest version is available for download from the Pro level right now.

1. ht tp s://www . saveeditonline . com
2. RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin google it, i think it should be on github

There are other save editors, which i not tested myself, as online one is more than enough for me.
??? It's true that it's better to go and get an unofficial mood to hack the game with the possibility of getting bugs than to give a contribution that allows you to get an official bonus and to help develop the game. Afterwards, we are surprised that the games are abandoned.

PS: I remind you that this kind of modification creates infinite fights in my other game. Each time an enemy was killed, he was replaced by another.

Every time I play this game after rescuing kate this error is coming: Uncaught error header is wrong
Can you make a printscreen of the problem please? Thank you

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The battle is so unreasonable.
If MC fight twice, they can't fight anymore. They must rest, but when they rest, they consume food and water.
However, there are very few resources you can find in the field, and too often you can't find anything even if you browse the house.
No wood, no metal, no stone, no food, no water. How on earth can you hold on?
- By harvesting fruit from trees, mushrooms, berries for food. And Kate can make a fishing rod if you find what it takes.
- By powering water into the river and then purifying it over the campfire to have drinking water (this can be improved in pump which can be further improved to decrease the time and increase the quantity).
- Find the axe to cut down trees.
- Find the pickaxe to break the stone blocks.
- Food and drinks can also be consumed directly between fights to recover life but do not count towards meals.
- It is possible to find a doctor who will make healing potions more effective than food and drink.
- You can leave a region you are in by following the road to go to other regions. Watch out for the colored lines on the map that indicate areas with stronger zombies and therefore more powerful equipment is needed by upgrading Kate's workshop.
- When there are no zombies in a region, it is possible to find a dead survivor and look in their bag for resources.
- There are also other possibilities with other survivors but you have to find them.

It is not only the search in the ruined houses that it is possible to find all this and this is explained in the introduction and in the GameFaq. Kate even tells you the location of the axe and pickaxe when you recruit her and she also explains the system of the bucket of water in the river.

PS : Normally, there is enough food in 1 region to feed 6 characters for 1 day, not counting the bonuses that some NPCs bring to the base. There is no wood or stone to be found in the ruined houses.
There are so many possibilities that I may forget some so I advise you to go see the GameFaq to read what you didn't see in the explanations in the game.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2020
Everything regenerates after a few days but there are so many things that there is enough to harvest every day.
Yeah but I need metal and all I'm finding is booze rope and a ton of seeds. Plus I think the luck mechanic might be glitched due to my having to fight like 3 or 4 times just to salvage 1 point in a ruined house

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Also can anyone refer to a good spawn point for metal ?
I changed the coding and normally, you collect items before being attacked so it will only be possible to be attacked 1 time per point. The coding is the same for all and the probability of getting the metal is the same as the rope. You can also find resources in regions with 0 Danger, zombies leave survivor bodies and you can search bags.

PS: I modify so much that I don't know in which version it was added lol. I checked and it's in V0.12 that the code is modified for the search for ruined houses.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2020
Also just a heads I think some of the item spawn points in houses are bugged cause I just tryed to search 1 and after 6 maybe 7 trys I gave up

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes