RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.11 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
So we're supposed to get something from Anne after fucking her to point us to the 2nd zombie girl? I already fucked her in my save so what do I do?
You're going to have to fuck her 1 more time. Don't forget to download the patches as I forgot to put them in the game.

pl help me one post the picture where the workshop i don't know check the book no see name workshop and don't know here workshop location is pl all player help me one post picture where is it what is look like .
Press "Previous page/PGUP" to open the book. A big part of the information is in it, especially if you want to follow the walkthroughs of each NPC. The other key brings up the game map.

Just in case, you have to read the discussions in the game otherwise you miss part of the information that each NPC gives by recruiting them and giving a save, will make all this information miss and therefore make the game very complicated to play.

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
Like, the third zombie I encountered, with full health, and while trying to gather material for upgraded equipment, killed me. Reload, try a different path. Encounter another zombie, weapon breaks, get killed. Reload, try to forage from areas without zombies. Not enough materials. Get killed.

Nah. Done.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Like, the third zombie I encountered, with full health, and while trying to gather material for upgraded equipment, killed me. Reload, try a different path. Encounter another zombie, weapon breaks, get killed. Reload, try to forage from areas without zombies. Not enough materials. Get killed.

Nah. Done.
You can use fruits, mushrooms and berries that you just have to pick to heal yourself.

You can also check the durability of your equipment in your inventory. I reported to the person who created the plugin to add some options like replacing what breaks with another and being able to show durability in a chat window but he doesn't respond to me.

I didn't understand how you can be killed in a zombie-free region unless you made some noise, but there's always a backpack with resources in regions that have 0 DANGER.

To help you, there are 2 NPCs who can join you and participate in the fights. I still have to add a 3rd one but I haven't created the place where you can find her yet.

Edit : I forgot to mention that you also need to upgrade Kate's workshop to get more equipment to increase your defense or get more powerful equipment.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Don't know what the Dev was thinking, cannot take the second weapon during combat so when the first breaks you are totally fucked. Not nice. Also what is it with the constant made too much noise and attracted a zombie - way too frequent sometimes it is four in a row and then you find out there was nothing there
DEV you need to re-look at this - it's too out of balanced

Reactions: Lyingbastard

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
You're going to have to fuck her 1 more time. Don't forget to download the patches as I forgot to put them in the game.

Press "Previous page/PGUP" to open the book. A big part of the information is in it, especially if you want to follow the walkthroughs of each NPC. The other key brings up the game map.

Just in case, you have to read the discussions in the game otherwise you miss part of the information that each NPC gives by recruiting them and giving a save, will make all this information miss and therefore make the game very complicated to play.
I put both files in the data folder and I still get this image whenever I open the menu after recruiting Charlotte and now after reading the message Anne leaves.
Screenshot 2024-08-04 165227.png

Cloud75

Nov 27, 2018
So I have to ask is there a good way to get metal because I am not getting any outside of 1 region maybe I just go 10 spent 5 on electricity and found out i need 20 more am i missing something?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Don't know what the Dev was thinking, cannot take the second weapon during combat so when the first breaks you are totally fucked. Not nice. Also what is it with the constant made too much noise and attracted a zombie - way too frequent sometimes it is four in a row and then you find out there was nothing there
DEV you need to re-look at this - it's too out of balanced
I remind you that you are testing an old version of the game. V0.11 and V0.12 are available to my members. All the comments you give me will be taken into account for V0.13 which will be released in 1 month.

The code for the research points in the ruined houses has been completely redesigned and now they can only be used once in V0.12. You first receive your random item (depending on the area, you receive between 1 and 3 times this item) and then the probability calculation for the noise is triggered.

The calculation of the probability of making noise is completely random and is based on a ratio of 30%. So if you regularly make noise and you are often attacked by zombies, it is either because you are really unlucky or you are using a cheat mod that changes this probability.

For the durability of the equipment, I just answered just before that I tried to communicate with the person who created this plugin to add the ability to replace a broken weapon with another one during the fight but he doesn't answer me. Otherwise you can check the durability in your inventory and you know that the weapon loses 1 point per hit you give and you lose 1 point on one of your armor (randomly) per hit you receive. So the more armor you wear, the slower the risk of it breaking.

For the 2nd weapon, which is the firearm, it gives you a spell to use during the fight. Depending on the weapon, the ammunition consumption is different. Don't forget to build the workshop of items to be used during the fights to unlock the machine to make the ammunition.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I put both files in the data folder and I still get this image whenever I open the menu after recruiting Charlotte and now after reading the message Anne leaves.
View attachment 3899484
You have 2 solutions. The 1st is that you restart the game and this bug will disappear. The 2nd, you copy any file in the "faces" folder and you rename it to "researh" (the best is to copy Charlotte's).

So I have to ask is there a good way to get metal because I am not getting any outside of 1 region maybe I just go 10 spent 5 on electricity and found out i need 20 more am i missing something?
Sorry but I didn't quite understand what you mean but it is possible to find metal in the research points in the ruined houses and in the backpacks of the dead survivors that can be found in the regions with 0 DANGER.

Later, I will create a special region where it will be easier to find metal but the risk of dying will be higher.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
play like hell only know the game has one sex with zombie girls only not with human

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
just use MV chest no need to rester loot it hard everytime loot it 90% cell zombie some loot i fight zombie 6 time and loot nothing

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
just use MV chest no need to rester loot it hard everytime loot it 90% cell zombie some loot i fight zombie 6 time and loot nothing
I already warned that this has been changed in V0.12. This one is available to my members and it will be available for free in 2 months. It's a totally random probability calculation so either you're out of luck or you're using a cheat mod that changes that probability. 30% luck making noise in ruined houses and 20% outdoor.

For the content, you have to take into account that the more time I spend making the changes you request, that's time I can't spend adding new content. But there are always between 1 and 3 new animations with each version. It is planned that for V1.0, you will be able to fuck with each of the NPCs of the base and the other 2 bases. For V2.0, you will be able to have fun in threesome.

If you want to see more new content with each release, sorry, but I'm going to need more members ;)

PS : I totally create all the 3D content and also part of the mapping in 2D (without AI).

is ver10 the most up to date version or do we need to subscribe to you're patreon page etc to get it?
V0.10 is an older version that was released 2 months ago. Newer versions are available on my Patreon. All paid members have access to V0.11 and V0.12 is available on the dates indicated in each level ;)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Put this in the data folder. I forgot to fix this bug.
For v0.10. which fixes should i apply to fix bugs? I can not complete Amelie(zombie girrl quest, there is nothing in quest box for her). i don't want to check all pages to search for this fixes, at least add that fixes for OP.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

which patches? can you add them to OP?

I applyed this two files. but can not find Amelie https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-f...ic-the-sex-games-stories.165977/post-13925248

Also can't start Sophie(a) quest with kitchen, talked to her at morning at her kitchen and can't build ammunition workshop, also read her ingame walkthrough.
1722865645340.png

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
which patches? can you add them to OP?

I applyed this two files. but can not find Amelie https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-f...ic-the-sex-games-stories.165977/post-13925248

Also can't start Sophie(a) quest with kitchen, talked to her at morning at her kitchen and can't build ammunition workshop, also read her ingame walkthrough.
View attachment 3901161
I forgot to write amelie's walkthrough so you have to remember the messages for now. I only wrote her walkthrough in V0.12, sorry.

For Sophie, you have to use the "other" option.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I forgot to write amelie's walkthrough so you have to remember the messages for now. I only wrote her walkthrough in V0.12, sorry.

For Sophie, you have to use the "other" option.
Yeah i did other option and she told me i need to build ammunition workbench and still no option to build it, see screenshot above. I can upload my save file if you want to check it.

With Amelie(first bug with message near bed there is NORTH, but it is should be SOUTH intead(right location). Second i go there and there is message go to NW to big house, i go there https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-f...ic-the-sex-games-stories.165977/post-14201528 and there is no clues about Amelie, maybe because you need to complete first Sophie quest.
Anyway i can not complete them both...

Also i applied this to files (fixes) https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-f...ic-the-sex-games-stories.165977/post-13925248 only before bed scene with Anna. Because there was no mention in OP and i recieven the bug there only after this i found about fixes.

Is there additional fixes, which was not posted in OP??

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes