Daz How to get a bulge like this ?

MℯlonLord

Oct 23, 2022
Does anyone know how to get this ? I think dforce plays a role here but I'm not too sure. Hope anyone could guide me. Thanks

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
My first thought was that it was made with a primitive and then dforced. Never seen such a bulge. It's just a guess but i think it should be easy to do. Or instead of a primitive, a dildo.
But i don't know.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Fit control has a bulge though it isn't as blatant. Just a bulge like a man has in jeans. You can also get something like that with mesh grabber.
There might be a morph that actually has this specific bulge.
Dforce would work but would be a bit of a faf to get right.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this ? I think dforce plays a role here but I'm not too sure. Hope anyone could guide me. Thanks
It can be a combination of methods. You can often get decent results with careful positioning and mesh smoothing. You can then also fine-tune with D-Formers.

dForce does work well, if you have the right assets. It might struggle to fully outline the shape, though.

Like GNVE said, Fit Control has some bulge options but they don't give the sort of shape you're looking for.

Valmorgren

Dec 17, 2017
Use Futalicious to add a penis to the model, then use posing to put it up against the abdomen. Using a combination of the posing and Fit Control you can get the clothing mesh to form around it. As Tessa said though, it can be a combination of methods. That one works for me when making futas.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Use Futalicious to add a penis to the model, then use posing to put it up against the abdomen. Using a combination of the posing and use the same "dForce" method used to solve big breast issue (Animation of 30 (or 60) frames, frame 1 : scale down the Futalucious figure*, at frame 20 (or 50) : normal scale, then simulate with the proper dForce settings.)
*I'm not sure about this, it could instead be the scale of some of the children's bones of the Futalucious figure.

I think this guide has those kinds of steps explained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: