How to get a model like in Succulence?

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Hi, I'm playing around with Daz Studio and always find realistic looking characters. Never sexy cartoonish ones like the Serena from Succulence for example. Any advice on how to find hot characters that don't try to look realistic?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Yeah, daz studio characters tend to look real, or like super models, not very stylized.

There are other programs with different kinds of characters, but I for the life of me can't remember the name. There is a common one for all the anime characters like for the game Succulence you mentioned. Its like some game with a mod that lets you model and pose characters. The thing with stylized characters is because they look unrealistic, the realistic shading of daz studio makes them look creepy. But these other programs use 'NPR' (non photographic rendering) and go for a more stylized render to make it look like art, not just the rendering of a 3D model. Like I said, there is a common one other devs use for anime styles, but I can't remember the name. I do know another program is this plug in for virta mate
but I just stick to daz because I prefer to draw and shade my art and daz is good enough and I have custom sculpts I use.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lobbly

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Oh! in another form, someone mentioned Koikatsu and after double checking and looking into things, I believe that's the same thing that Succulence used for its character, that may be what you are looking for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lobbly

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Oh! in another form, someone mentioned Koikatsu and after double checking and looking into things, I believe that's the same thing that Succulence used for its character, that may be what you are looking for.
I don't think he used that for Succulence but it's pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
UncleAi You must be right. That would explain a lot. [R]Nest had a lot of trouble with adjusting the outfits which would be confusing if he had used DAZ or Poser.