how to get into writing eroge

fallen1100

Sep 19, 2018
Was looking at the Recruitment and services part of f95zone and wondered how someone would get into writing some stories for eroge. There was a big lack of games that I could apply for and was hoping there was some other site for that stuff. Been thinking about writing for a while now and it would be fun to write some game storylines but really wouldn't know where to begin. Figured that it would be better if I started out with some free stuff first or collaborated with another writer that could help me start. So if you guys know of any suggestions just let me know.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
People are always looking for a writer, so keep your eyes open for postings. You can also write out a story and look for someone to collaborate with.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
There's a lack of games with paid positions - if you advertised a willingness to work for free I doubt you'd have any trouble getting offers.

Alternatively, you could try doing a really simple CYOA in Twine or something like that if you want to do your own thing.

Reactions: bonghits420

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
In addition to any of the advice already here, or to be obtained in the future, maybe just try and write out a few pieces and have them for a kind of portfolio. Maybe that can also be your insight as to what kinds of stories you'd be interested in working on and what future eroges you may be interested in working on. But that's just my 2-cents.

JWGameDev

Jul 3, 2019
I'm still green in erotic writing, but thought I'd share a site that I found that could work for you: CHYOA. It's a site for adult interactive fiction where you can write your own stories from scratch, or build your own branches off of already existing stories, so you wouldn't have to make up your own. Seems like a valuable resource.