VN - Others - Completed - How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle! [Final] [CLOCKUP]

1. 3.00 star(s)

00snak

Overall a decent game (C-tier game). Took me 3 hours to get about half the scenes.

TL;DR:
    Good
    -Good CG art
    -Uncensored
    -Lots of different fetishes

Bad
    -Scenes are way too long
    -Requires walkthrough, can't go in blind
    -UI is a bit clunky
    -Scenes lose a bit of the lewd value (i.e. they are less hot/arousing) due to kind of universe this game is set in

Other features:
    -voice acting

Full review:

Story wise, it's not very interesting. You are the male MC who is studying 'perverts' (these are people who love sex a lot). In this universe, sex is normalised, and the game does go into detail on this. Anyway, the story doesn’t really go anywhere further than this, this game does just feel like a slideshow of different CGs. The only choices you make are which girls to ‘study’ (i.e. which girls’ scenes you watch).

The art and character design are pretty good. The CG art is high quality and uncensored which is good; unfortunately, there is no animation. I personally only found some of the girls attractive which is why I only got half the scenes. The scenes are high quality and it is accompanied by voice acting which adds a little bit to the atmosphere I guess, it doesn’t really add too much. The problem with the scenes is that they are way too long, I ended up just skipping most of the text for some of the scenes. There is too much text which doesn’t really add anything to the scene and it just prolongs it for the sake of it. Another issue with the scenes in general is that the universe is set in this super perverted world, so a lot of the scenes lose that sort of ‘taboo’-factor/lewd-value and it makes the scenes less hot and arousing to watch. Not only this, but when it is the MC’s birthday, the girl you are currently ‘studying’ will offer to have sex with you in anyway possible…and the MC chooses vanilla sex for… reasons? I just skipped all these scenes because they are not interesting at all, who wants to watch vanilla sex in this super perverted world? The scenes are also rather annoying to obtain. When I first tried this game, I didn’t use a walkthrough and I tried to select different characters during the choice section. This ended the game after 2 scenes which was disappointing and confusing as well. I deleted the game after playing for an hour thinking that I had wasted my time. The only reason I came back was because I was made aware of some of the fetishes in this game (which I’ll get onto later). Anyway, after I redownloaded it, I decided to use a walkthrough and you MUST use a walkthrough if you want to enjoy this game. It’s a completely bizarre game design to do this.

One thing I do appreciate a lot about this game is the variety of fetishes. My favourite was the cum bath which is not common at all in H-games. This game has a really good variety especially given that I have only unlocked half of the scenes.

Overall, it’s a decent game with nice art, but various issues prevent it from being a good game. C-tier.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Strox

without a doubt one of the best arts you will find, mc has the best in this one, and with really good voice actors, without going into spoilers, I give this easy 9/10 and it goes straight to the collection
  3. 5.00 star(s)

timepotato

Story- VN with several parallel paths each with a story for each character. Each one is interesting and there are a wide variety of sexy scenes. But every path is some variety of extreme.
    Originality- The world is more original than any of the characters
    Art- Good quality classic Hentai style drawings. Has several consistency problems, and issues with the text not lining up with the images. Chuzuru is the worst offender, with her piercings appearing and disappearing even over the course of a single scene.
    Sound- SFX are your typical Japanese game fair, Music is generic but the theme song may legitimately get stuck in your head
    Voice Acting- Full Japanese voice acting, I can’t speak it, but the quality sounds good
    Mechanics- Straightforward VN
    Animations- N/A mostly static images and text
    Bugs- Minimal in my experience
    Amount of content- 5 main characters each with their own storyline, which branches midway through into a secondary character.
    Subjective stuff- Gets very fetishy, Loli could be a dealbreaker for some. MC doesn’t commit incest, but the other characters definitely do
    Recommend playing- Yes, if you are interested in the listed genres/fetishes
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

This game is so lewd, that for a long time anything else i'm gonna pick-up to play, will feel like no-sexual content. It starts with sex and end with sex. Everything revolves around the sex in this shameless nukige. But that's due' to the plot, actually, you are a MC in a world, where the public sex is encouraged and something very normal. There should be something like 'animals' tag, cuz one of the chicks got banged by a real horse.
    Anyway, the art and the voice acting, as well most of the more-chewing h-scenes are for 5 stars. The gameplay is pretty narrow, with not many choices, so easy you gonna moove on with the heroine you want. Damn, what a perverts work in this clockup studio!?
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ixcez

While I did like the game there are some things that just don't click for me to give it more then 4 stars.

For starters anyone about to play this game should know that this game is heavy on the whole the heroines sleeps around. This is explained in the way that the world is pretty open and accepting about sexual stuff but there are some women who are born as perverts these perverts (most children born from perverts are perverts themselves) are pretty much addicted to sex and so to not "loose" control they need to have sex most of the time.

However they can to some degree hold back their perverted tendensies and if they meet a "great" man then he is able to soothe or dampen their perverted nature to some degree.

To give an example during one of the scenes the MC is riding the train with one of the heroines then it stops and is stuck for some time. Then some random guy just walks up and asks the heroine if she's a pervert to which she confirms. Then all the men in the train cart comes forward, surrounds her, pulls out their junk and then starts an orgy in the train cart til it starts moving again while the MC just stands there watching.

Some plot to this is that everyone knows about perverts and the MC is living with a family full of perverts to study them.

So just be aware that I would say at least 50% of the game and it's scene plays out with the MC watching the different heroines having sex with other men or a horse at one point.

Outside of that the game holds some great art and while the plot and story is weird to say the least it holds a lot of fetishes and there is probably a scene for pretty much anyone playing this game.

For me personally the reason why I can't give this game a full score is a personal bias in that I am not a fan of seeing gangbangs or just a bunch of dudes in general having sex with a single women. While some find it sexy to see a woman getting surrounded and fucked by a lot of men to me scenes where I can mostly just see a bunch of men, dicks, sperm and not a lot of women / booty just isn't sexy in my book and this game holds LOTS of scenes where there are multiple men and just a single girl.

This is also one of the reasons why I usually prefer male protagonists since then there will be multiple women in the game while most often with a female protagonist there will be lots of male characters in the game. In this case there is a male character but the MC is to some degree more of a bystander and the game actually plays out as if there are multiple female protagonists since all the scenes plays out with them as the focus and as mentioned quite often with the MC just watching them.

All in all I'd say if you don't care about the heroines having sex with other guys then the MC and your a fan of seeing a single woman being surrounded by men, with lots of dicks at their disposal then this is a game you'll most likely appreciate.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Marcelo2626

in general I thought the game was good for ok , I missed a better plot but I love this theme of an alternative world so I kind of passed a cloth for this situation, the art is really beautiful ball show , there were some mistakes in it like the piercing of the chizuru but nothing that compromises the game deeply in general 7.5/10 I expect more games with this theme
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Quite a gem. Plenty of kinks to please many people (do read the description in case you don't like some of that stuff) and great art to go along with it.

The gameplay focuses heavily on the multiple endings, so this is a game that should be played many times over so you can get all content. However, it can be done quite quickly since there is absolutely no grinding and you just progress through the dialogue with just a couple of choices here and there.

Great game!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

AkumaRyuZaraki

trash firs thing you get to is some girl getting gropped by dome old dude in a train than out of nowhere some girl walking with her tits out and some massive piercings on her nipples art quality is good but the scenes themselves are really trash cant get to play more than the first 5 minutes not worth your time unless your into seeing other guys fuck girls wile you just watch or girls with piercings this is really not worth it
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Johnny743

Pretty solid game all round. Amazing artwork, decent voicework and a good enough range of scenes. Be warned there are some more niche scenes which you might not like so you might want to at least give those scenes a skip (Bestiality and public use to name a few).
  10. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Ehh... I actually didn't like it tbh. The art is great don't get me wrong but that is like the only good thing about it? Everything else was not that great for me. There was no character development and all you did with your options was pick a character to talk to next. The story wasn't even really that great or at least it wasn't something that made me wanna play more or know what happened next. It kind of felt like I was just pressing space bar till I got to the next thing of art. It felt like a sex slice of life kind of thing and maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ninjatree

brilliantly made game, not only are the characters hot as hell but the storyline is cohesive too. the intro song slaps and the game caters to pretty much every fetish possible. only issue is that (at least to my knowledge) there isn't a way to skip a particular scene if it's a kink you don't enjoy. apart from that, fantastic game!!
  12. 2.00 star(s)

toak

TIL Nukige is a subcategory of eroge where sex is #1 while the plot is #2. I'm not really sure how to review a product for a genre you don't like (tbf I didn't know this genre existed in the first place). So I'm just going to review it like normal.

Story 3/10

The classic suspension of disbelief. HTLAHHL (even the abbreviation is a mouthful) is a game where you are a student of perversion and you come to study at university where you live in with a family of perverts. Society freely accepts public sex in all locations and the public participates.

That's pretty much it. I only followed Chizuru's line to completion and there was no real plot or character development. You follow the heroine to various parts of their lives and have sex with and watch the heroine have sex.

I honestly expected there to be a love plot. But no, Chizuru's story ended after the last public sex scene and the game transitioned to the title screen. Nukige. Who knew?

Hentai 5/10

The art looks pretty amazing. The girls are beautifully drawn. And voice acting is always a plus.

However, the art and the text sometimes misaligned and this just kills the moment. e.g. there was one scene where Chika has inverted nipples and gets horny and says her nipples are uninverting... but the CGI doesn't. Her nipples stay inverted. Nothing kills the mood like confusion. Again, I only completed Chizuru's line but the text and the CGI had this misalignment every other scene.

Then there was Chizuru's nipple/vaginal piercings. The piercings would appear and disappear within the same scene. What?

Chizuru also had this bath scene where she was going to wash you with her body... and then the CGI had two puffs of soap on her boobs. It was just straight up low quality. It looked so bad. It's actually one of the preview screenshots so you can see it there.

And there were like some scenes that were being described with no CGI. Like full on sexy scenes with just voice and an opaque background. Was the budget that tight? Can't throw in some simple CGIs?

I know it seems like I'm nit picking. And really, I am. I'm nitpicking because this is a nukige. If the sex scenes/CGIs aren't good... what else does this game have going for it?

So even if the girls are beautiful and the voice acting is spot on (I can't actually tell if it's spot on since I don't speak Japanese) I can only rate the hentai as average because of all the flaws.

Overall 4/10

Honestly, my criticism probably isn't fair. This is a nukige. But it doesn't take that much more effort to flesh out a small and consistent story. Write an ending to a girl. Some type of continuation.

That and the inconsistencies in the h-scenes make me think that this game is missing the quality control factor. Like most games that are rated poorly, this game needed polish.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Nerro

After 20 hours and at least 30 nuts over the past 10 days I can safely say this is one of the best Nukige I have ever played. It lacks plot and depth but make up for it with A LOT of H content. so much so that they do not need to stuff the scenes with bullshit filler or extend the scenes more than strictly necessary(I'm looking at you, Starless) A true Nukige to the letter. The art is gorgeous, music is sassy AF and the voice acting is spot on and diverse.

For the longest time i didn't know exactly what I was into.
    I didn't like NTR, due to the humiliation aspect of the MC, but I also I found one-on-one vanilla sex extremely boring and harem games very pathetic.

This game was like tailored for me. It turns out I just love a good old fashioned whore. A mega slut that will fuck anything and everything in her way, weather it be the MC or group of homeless people or even a fucking horse. I just love pure, raw, shameless promiscuity in my hentai. Thats what this game made me realize and I'm so thankful to have been able to experience this translated and uncensored.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

Scenes are well drawn and there is a decent number of fetishes covered. The thing about this game though is that it is just all sex. There is like 1-2 mins between H-Scenes that don't really go over much. The plot is just, everyone in this town is a perv and go have a lot of sex. I just dislike this game somewhat because I legimitely do want some plot with my "plot". Euphoria was great because it had an interesting premise. I legit played through all routes for the story. Here the story is just people like sex, thats it, no choices other than what girls scene you wana see.

All together ~79 very well drawn scenes over 10 girls (5 girls x 10 scenes main and 5 girls x 5 scenes side characters, 4 harem) (walkthrough p12 me), but that is it. This game is JUST a compilation of H-Scenes and nothing more.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Xo Mo

FOR anyone who did what I did (like most casual harem-seeking players do)...

There are 5 women.
    HOW TO PLAY: You should not choose a random girl each morning... Choose 1 woman and stick with her all the way through. There's a possibility of adding another later. REPLAY for each of the 5 girls' sets of scenes.

What I did the first playthrough was try and visit each of the women in turn, but doing that ends the game after only 4-5 choices, returning you to the Main Menu automatically. This is in no way intuitively conveyed to players in the dialogue of the script.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ShaveYoLegs

The scenes are pretty good and there's a very nice number of them. The art is consistent from what you'd expect given the screenshots in the OP.
    However, there is a single blacked scene (which I'm mentioning because it isn't in the tags), so if that's a complete deal breaker for you you might not want to play
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    route.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

helenalove

This game is peak degeneracy!
    It's mainly about the concept of public use/exhibitionist sex and is very creative in its ways to build the world completely around doing this openly.
    the art and concept should be pretty familliar to readers of the "DELIGHTFULLY FUCKABLE AND UNREFINED" series and it's creator and main artist BUTCHA U.
    Different to that is that in this one there is also some relationship building between the MC and the family or some side NPCs.

I personally really enjoy that this kind of content manages completely without any kind of rape/blackmail or mind control and without any serious violence as well.

This kind of wholesome seriously perverted content is kinda rare and thanks to mangagamer it is even uncensored, so I hope that anyone who seriously likes it at least considers buying this perverted piece of a special kind of heaven.

I wish you all a hopefully very good time with this game.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Hentaifan232

Game has great art and voice work, and if I was basing this off of just that it'd be a 5. Sadly the story kinda crap and honestly after 4 character routes, 2 side routes and 1 harem route i kinda just ctrl skipped most of the rest to get all the CG's. But hey not everyone care about plot, so if you dont its a solid game and if you do its a quick fap.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Valera_25

After my death i want to get to the this city with all this girls!
    Game idea is more then best. Sounds are beauty and admiration
    The game is really adorable. Please make more game like this.

Best wishes to DEVELOPE!:love: